Jump to content

[HELP]Youtube Radio


Recommended Posts

Hi! I want to make a youtube radio to my server. I don't want to use browser, just playSound3D. Does anyone have any experience? I know i have to use API for convert, but i don't really know other languages than lua. Ty for reply.

Link to comment
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

For this you will really need an API, information about that can be found in this earlier topic (my reply): https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/128283-play-music-from-online-radioyoutube-in-car/

4 hours ago, Rolplay said:

I know i have to use API for convert, but i don't really know other languages than lua

Unfortunately there's no other way. Except for maybe finding a public API (so you don't have to do all that work of setting up your own), i have seen a few suitable ones in the past.. but they all went away over time. So you'll have to search.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

For this you will really need an API, information about that can be found in this earlier topic (my reply): https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/128283-play-music-from-online-radioyoutube-in-car/

Unfortunately there's no other way. Except for maybe finding a public API (so you don't have to do all that work of setting up your own), i have seen a few suitable ones in the past.. but they all went away over time. So you'll have to search.

I don't really unrestand what should i do. Just copy those 2 php codes to a html file or what? 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 11/06/2021 at 17:32, Rolplay said:

I don't really unrestand what should i do. Just copy those 2 php codes to a html file or what? 

Ask someone that knows more about webhosting. It's not my field either, when i used that API myself, someone else was hosting it.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...