Disconnections! Help!

Guest Lance101

Ok im kind of new to MTA and I could not find an answer for this anywhere, ok, Ill start up MTA ,go to server listings, sign on to a server.

Then it'll do the "you will spawn in (#)seconds." it'll get to 1 and then do nothing! and some times disconnect...but, when it actually does connect. it will randomly disconnect me from the server while playing, like all the players in the server will stop or repeat what they are doing over and over. and sometimes in specture(whatever its called) mode when I switch to a person they'll be stuck underneath SA, other people will be stuck too. I need to know what will fix this or what is doing this!!! ITS GETTING VERRYY ANNOYING! :evil:

Im very sorry this was posted in another help forum....I just want help as soon as possible....

I have the newest MTA,and I have a Dial-up connection and it doesn't seem to matter what ping it is,it does this with any server. PS. My internet is down right now,so I had to reply to this on my PSP!

Its not your internet connection.

i have dsl connection and i have the same problem with the*seconds to respawn. when it hits 1 mta-sa freezes and i have to quit the game. Also sometime the game disconnects randomly.

i also use the 1.1.1

Don't know the solution though. think its an error in the mta itself

Yeah i have this problem sometimes too. (i have a sucky connection too)

I usualy get disconected right before respawn.

This is just a prob with the first time i respawn (or start a race) on that server.

If i respwn the first time it's not a prob.

I get this a lot as well on Race v1.1.1 (and don't tell me 8Mbit/s is a bad internet connection, or that 40 ms ping is high!).

Usually the first visual clue of being disconnected from the server is when a checkpoint won't "check" when I drive through it. Sometimes I can still see other people driving, sometimes not, but most of the time people just get stuck in whatever they were doing (like someone executing a left turn will just drive in circles). Most of the time I will soon be disconnected from the server with a message ala "Client not responding", but not all of the time - sometimes the "checkpoint doesn't check" will be the ONLY clue of being out of sync/connection with the server (ie I can still drive and so can others, only when I touch a checkpoint nothing happens).

This bug can get quite annoying, especially when you are leading a race and suddenly a checkpoint won't check and you have to reconnect, consequently loosing the entire race.

BTW, why doesn't MTA have a console command to (quickly) reconnect to a server? I have to type: "disconnect" every time, then get to Quick Connect from the menu just to reconnect to a server... (thank God I always connect to a server using Quick Connect anyway, otherwise I'd probably have to find the correct server in the browser every time!)

BTW, why doesn't MTA have a console command to (quickly) reconnect to a server? I have to type: "disconnect" every time, then get to Quick Connect from the menu just to reconnect to a server... (thank God I always connect to a server using Quick Connect anyway, otherwise I'd probably have to find the correct server in the browser every time!)

That's only been a problem since v1.1.1 when they introduced the serverlist autorefresh. It's a pain when you disconnect manually from a game or get kicked 'not responding' or 'timed out' and also leaves the refresh button unusable lol.

Hopefully MTA will make that list populate the first time you open it only :D