editors

the map editor in the race version gave me some strange ideas, i think there need to be some more editors in the DM, (not at the 1st release probably but maybe later) i think that if you can edit the default map, you should be able to edit other things...

so thats what i suggest:

1. map editor (that is already released)

2. weapon editor:if you want to edit map, you can set different settings to the weapons, but i dont mean converting silent pistol into bazooka or something like that, but more changing the speed of the rocket in the rocket launcher, the damage of 1 hit of some weapon's bullet, etc...

3. veichle editor: there you will be able to set the max speed, acclebration, mass and such parameters of the veichle. (not converting car into plane or something, but changing the parameters so it will still look logic)

4. texture editor: i dont mean starting painting all over the map (becouse tha will make somegood megas of file, but i mean typing some messege on the wall or something... in the current map editor i was use to make that with barrels and such things, but thats not really easy to make it look ike a text.

and of course to change abit the map editor and add it some things:

cars - if you put a car (can be any other veichle) somewhere, you can change this car's properties such as buletproof, explosionproof,fireproof , hp (so it can be spawned trashed), nitro, and color.

weapons: show the amount of bulets before you take it and regenerating speed (like 5 bullets per second, 10 bulets per second, etc.).

spawnpoints: i suggest to do normal spawnpoints but also can be car spawnpoints, and the people who are spawned in it cant get out of the car (possible to make something like the mission with love fist from VC where you mustn't stop)

i guess thats verithing...

:P

2. 3. and 4. can be made in server that doesnt have "Anti-Cheat" enabled.

typing some messege on the wall or something...

Why not to make "letter objects" just like repair, nitro and car change?

car spawnpoints

Meaby SDK?

regenerating speed in weapons

lol, thats not really needed..

who are spawned in it cant get out of the car (possible to make something like the mission with love fist from VC where you mustn't stop)

Infact, that "Dont stop mission" thing is pretty good idea but "cant get out of the car" is Not..