un-hiding wheels on models, for 3d printing

hi  all after import from gta the vehicles wheels are hidden, i can't figure out how to unhide them

ive tried several things and several editors

i thought that removing the [col] would have done it but sadly it didn't, unless of course someone has them in a ready to print state 

any ideas?

• Administrators

Hello. It sounds like you're having a material issue if the wheel is hidden. It should import with at least 1 wheel model, this wheel is then instanced onto the 3 other wheel dummies once it's loaded ingame.

Please let me know if this video helps you achieve the result you're looking for. Here I'm using rotation snap toggle to rotate at a fixed rate of 5 degrees, and align tool to align the extra wheels to their respective dummy. https://streamable.com/i7hyvs

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, benaka252 said:

hi thanks for your reply thats exactly what i need to do ! where would i find those settings

in the video i guess your using hotkeys lol i'm not quite that advanced yet

For cloning the wheels, you can hold SHIFT and drag the object. This will prompt you to select how many copies you want to create.
For hotkeys, keep an eye out for the upper menu's on the screen. The icons that flashes will be the ones you need to configure for align and rotation snap. :)