All.models

if you mean you placed them in C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\objects and cant view them in the map editor, do this:

i got this somewhere [at object number ...] after a crane, or at the crane itself... not very far in the list (going from top to bottem)

try finding the object number [not id, but number in list] (above-right corner: "/14258), open up the file (in a text editor that can go to a certain line) and go the the same line as the number. delete that line, and you should be fine. (you say its two objects, so you have to delete 2 lines)

[off topic]

i have all.models too, but i want to delete all LOD's, does anyone know a way to delete all lines that contain "*LOD*"? (i prefer doing it with notepad or Word 2002 [10.4030.2625], but tell me anyway if you know a other program that can do it.)

--> *LOD* the stars mean that anything can be placed in front of LOD and after it (most of you knew that already).

if you mean you placed them in C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\objects and cant view them in the map editor, do this:

i got this somewhere [at object number ...] after a crane, or at the crane itself... not very far in the list (going from top to bottem)

try finding the object number [not id, but number in list] (above-right corner: "/14258), open up the file (in a text editor that can go to a certain line) and go the the same line as the number. delete that line, and you should be fine. (you say its two objects, so you have to delete 2 lines)

that gonna be hard i think :(

i also had it with a crane from top 2 bottom

that gonna be hard i think :(

i also had it with a crane from top 2 bottom

if you know the number of the object before the crane you know the object of the crane too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
srry for late post but that link is not working

[edit] go 2 this link for the file http://rapidshare.de/files/27669606/all.models.html i m not sure if its working for 100% but this is alot better than the normal 1

the link to rocketsoft did work, unfortunaley the site went down about a month ago (probably earlier but i wanted to upload and it was gone)

I've uploaded a LOD-free version, id's behind the names.

:D (rar)

:p:)(zip)

Edited by Guest