#SAVEDD

squen

Hello Players and Admins,

Today, i created an account for first time and im writing my first post. I am a DD player and i wanna talk about DD. Last 3 months, i cant find dd player mates for play together. DD is dying day by day. Someones banned from game, someones dont want to play game (i think the reason is many people banned from game. and they cant find player for play together like me.).

Long story short, dd is dying. Please do something for DD. Maybe you can make some updates and advertisements for call old players. Or you can unban someones for let them play.

I love this game and i dont want this game to end. Please help me about this issue. Please like my post and leave a comment for MTA admins get it serious. 

(NOTE: I didnt get ban, im currently a DD player. My nick is SquenN.)

I hope admins do somethings about this issue.

Thanks, best regards.

#SAVEDD #SAVEMTA

• Like 1

Im not supporting them, i want to talk about saving DD gamemode. If we can save DD with different way, then okay dont unban anyone. But we cannot do anything without unban. Maybe at least, people who regret can be unbanned. Maybe admins give them one more chance. Its not for me, its for DD. I have a job and im playing game 3 times in a week. I dont have much time and i want play with someones when i join this game. DD is empty for now. Really empty. Dying day by day. Please help this gamemode. 

Yes the solution is leave it. Had the same view and i decided to leave it for race(after 6 years). No metter how many anti cheats are made , how many times players got forgiveness they will do same over and over again. If you dont develop you will stand in the same place. DD is same since years and 90% of players keep playing 10 maps with same players just under different tag. Unbanning any of cheaters is useless , unless you have better lagswitch or exe :)

• Like 1

You're right Moxing. I need leave this game like you but i am not playing much already. I joined to game 1 hours ago and i couldnt find players for play together. I want give a life to DD again. Maybe we can make a solution without unban them. (Like invite new players maybe) I dont know brothers. But i want find some players for play together.

Please be optimistic like me.

@mertcan4555 Thanks for your positive comment. Looking forward to the support of other members. 

They changed their serial with some methods and programs. I dont know how they changed numbers. But @Dutchman101fixing their methods. They cant use that methods again until they find something new. And i want to add this, if they use something for abuse, Dutchman can ban them again. The Banned Players arent ghost. They arent escaping. They are here again and they will be here. Dutchman can ban them again. I dont know bro really. I just want make this game like old days.

Unbanning them never was and never will be a solution, these guys dont change - even by illegal way they were unbanned they kept the same :~. And Anti cheat team has better stuff to do then watching them again and banning. Also you still tolerate exe abusers and lag switchers ( Passion comes to my mind) , the next day you act like nothing happend so they repeat the circle.

Yes anti cheat team has better stuff but they are working for nothing right now. because DD community is just 20-25 player totally. Thats so little. By the way, im not talking about unban all cheaters. I want give someone a chance. Like %10 in banned players. Maybe it will be a solution. Among them are those that have been banned for years. The bans of those who regret can be unban for testing. They can play for a while under observation.

Edited by squen
2 minutes ago, squen said:

Yes anti cheat team has better stuff but they are working for nothing right now. because DD community is just 20-25 player totally. Thats so little. By the way, im not talking about unban all cheaters. I want give someone a chance. Like %10 in banned players. Maybe it will be a solution. Among them are those that have been banned for years. The bans of those who regret can be unban for testing. They can play for a while under observation.

?? xD 25k online players u meant their only duty is DD? 20-25 is not a true there are more but would be cool to play even with 10 on public. Change urself and the community and then ask for changes the MTA. This is kurwa boring playing 10 maps for 10 years, driving around camping and lagging.Maybe unbanning this 10% will solve problem in TR community cuz these are the most banned but not the gamemode overall lol

We arent talking about other gamemodes. Check the subject. Didnt you say "i left DD gamemode". So why you are talking about this gamemode? Im a DD player and im talking about it, not freeroam or dayz. You are old Race player. I remember you and you are right about cheaters. But really DD dying day by day. It needs players. Please be 'optimistic' about it, be seriously. 

I want to give someones a chance (not everyone). 

And, You said "change yourself", why should i change myself? Im not just player. I have a life. and sometimes (when i bored) i am playing game. Its my hobby. Its not serious issue. I just want find players when i join game. 

Look, i dont support cheaters or i dont want play vs cheaters. I didnt get mad XD. I just want give a chance to this id*ot cheaters who regret. XD maybe DD will live again a little bit. PLEASE BE OPTIMISTIC. 

@TutI was mean someones creating a topic on #ban appaels category. Sometimes they are getting negative reply. Mayybe admins can be positive sometimes. Not for everyone, just sometimes. :) And sure we can think about differently. But as i said, i just want to relive DD. Thanks for your comment. 

this post legit written by a banned player or friend of banned player or players to manipulate admin with their low iq like any chance this cheap roleplay may work xD
banned players can NOT be unbanned since the reason of dd's player losing reason actually themselves. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, StormCrow said:

this post legit written by a banned player or friend of banned player or players to manipulate admin with their low iq like any chance this cheap roleplay may work xD
banned players can NOT be unbanned since the reason of dd's player losing reason actually themselves. 

The issue we focus on here is not exactly unbanning the banned players. Together, we can find different ideas by using our minds, for example; DD tournament organized by mta team, so that there are advertisements on the forum and we may encourage many players to play DD.

• Like 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

I don't understand why the Turkish DD scene in MTA has so many people constantly looking for ways to abuse, cheat and gain unfair advantage.. it's like they have a higher percentage of players that cannot play fairly without tools, exploits and lag switches.

These people got themselves banned by their behavior, some of them never stopped (got temporary bans many times and still didn't learn) so they eventually got a permanent ban. Most of those people also were heavily invested in spreading abuse through the Turkish DD scene, by disseminating their abusive methods and tools whenever they managed to get working ones.

It's clear that we work against those types of people, MTA can't keep detecting individual lag switches till infinity if there's a bunch of people creating new ones like a factory.. so then why not get rid of those people, for instance. In DD, lag switch has a huge impact (as the gamemode is ramming based) and opposed to cheats (that AC patches by methods used) you can't go beyond detecting these lag switches individually, as the "method" is system lag, which can have many types of causes - even bad network speeds, so if we stopped mopping with the tap open (a lot of people creating & modding a lot of DD lagswitches) and detect purely lag, AC can't be sure and this will result in false positives. As you can even manipulate ping and cause lag in ways that aren't bound to any application on your PC. Anyways, go figure - because we gotta detect them individually, bypassing these detections is possible by creating new lagswitches and heavily modifying existing ones, a practise done regularly by these bad apple players.. the exact thing that most DD abusers (banned) are engaged in.

We didn't see any widespread initiatives from Turkish DD scene (server owners) to combat it either, they aren't sampling lag / packet loss with available script functions, or detecting micro freezes (e.g when the abuser is about to get rammed, they trigger it in order to absorb the hit) in order to kick them as violations above a certain threshold. So if there's a high percentage of wannabe abusers in their scene, and their own behavior (not able to play DD fairly) gets them banned from the game, then it's just "RIP", nothing we can do about it.

If the types of people that play Turkish DD scene are like this, and the server owners don't have much interest to implement solutions (instead they fully rely on AC) or try to change these mentalities, then the reality just is how it is. I don't know who planted the bad seeds, and i also dont know if the reality is truly as bad as you're implying (about the lack of players in this scene). I rather think that Turkish DD scene was never really that big, and that you just happen to have a bunch of friends who are bad players and got banned, causing you to have this impression as the cause of not seeing much people to play with.

Anyways, all "DD abusers" who got permabanned have gotten tons of chances (most of them even got a last chance after initial permaban following many tempbans from which they didn't learn - but yet they messed up again, and now are asking for a new "final chance" and so it will go on till infinity) so obviously we aren't planning to unban all of them at once, as you are pleading for. They aren't the type of players you, or any normal fair player, wants to be playing with. We protect fair play, so these people have to go, only those that have already demonstrated they will never learn, as others said in this topic as well, but something you seem not to believe.

Try to get some fresh people into the Turkish DD scene, who can play fairly like normal players without having to find ways to abuse. Anyways, i hope that my reply cleared some things up. We can't help it.

Also just to clear up the gut feelings of a few people that have read your posts and suspected you also weren't a normal DD player: yes, we know you also have used exploits & abuse methods in DD before, having been banned multiple times (you.. @squen besides SquenN also known in DD scene as "Raimondex" / tuna1999..) and we know you have a lot of friends who did that more often. You have even been using stuff & trying to, during the past month, so very recently.. but this time i will act like i didn't see that (next time however, it will be over). So maybe you know more accurately why so many Turkish DD scene players are abusers, having been one and being surrounded by them.

How can you say all these things if you're part of the problem?

• Like 2

You cheat to be able to play vs cheaters and the wheel turns. As i said imo you cant change anything with out removing some people, gets banned for 7 days and acting like nothing happend , people play vs him again , report him again , get banned again and he come back again what ever...

This is community fault , If you gonna tolerate these people you cant 'save DD'.

Edited by Moxing
3 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

I don't understand why the Turkish DD scene in MTA has so many people constantly looking for ways to abuse, cheat and gain unfair advantage.. it's like they have a higher percentage of players that cannot play fairly without tools, exploits and lag switches.

Firstly, i cant say something about this, you're right and they never give up about making mod, lag switches or bug. If you notice, i didnt say anything about all the banned people anyway. I only mentioned some of them. Of course its admin's decision, not ours.

These people got themselves banned by their behavior, some of them never stopped (got temporary bans many times and still didn't learn) so they eventually got a permanent ban. Most of those people also were heavily invested in spreading abuse through the Turkish DD scene, by disseminating their abusive methods and tools whenever they managed to get working ones.

First of all, I would like to point out that. There is a serious prejudice against Turkish players. There are many players in this game, not only Turks, but also Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Azerbaijani, Egyptian, Arabian, Dutch and German. I've made friends with many of them, and I've had conversations and evidence that most of them cheated. The fact that most of the Turks are reported and banned in the game does not only show that the Turks are cheaters. In this game, there are many players who try and cheat more than Turks. (You said you couldn't find enough evidence even though I reported it to you. However, there are dozens of people in the DD community who are complaining about the person I reported, and I'm not the only one saying this. Everyone is complaining about that player and everyone knows that he cheated.)

Long story short, please break the prejudice against Turks. Instead of segregating players by race, you can segregate them by nicknames. Taking a racist approach is a mistake. Currently, if 100 people are playing in this game mode, 70 of them are using cheats.

We didn't see any widespread initiatives from Turkish DD scene (server owners) to combat it either, they aren't sampling lag / packet loss with available script functions, or detecting micro freezes (e.g when the abuser is about to get rammed, they trigger it in order to absorb the hit) in order to kick them as violations above a certain threshold. So if there's a high percentage of wannabe abusers in their scene, and their own behavior (not able to play DD fairly) gets them banned from the game, then it's just "RIP", nothing we can do about it.

Even ordinary people can buy server from nitrado or any other server purchasing company and create a DD server. Many uninformed players own the server. If you inform them about taking precautions against cheats with a video narration, they will also protect their servers from cheaters. In other words, we cannot expect such behavior from someone who is not knowledgeable on this subject. If you can show them how to deal with these cheaters with a video, server owners will do it. Again, not just "Turkish" Server Owners :) People can cheat in Aevum Clanwar Servers. Aevum is Nindix's server. (He is German. not Turkish.)

I rather think that Turkish DD scene was never really that big

I can easily say that Turkish players make up about 45-50% of all DD players.

Try to get some fresh people into the Turkish DD scene, who can play fairly like normal players without having to find ways to abuse. Anyways, i hope that my reply cleared some things up. We can't help it.

Trying to attract new players is really hard. Why should they care about MTA DD? That's why I mentioned an event to be held on the forum. A global event would be good for the Race game mode.

Also just to clear up the gut feelings of a few people that have read your posts and suspected you also weren't a normal DD player: yes, we know you also have used exploits & abuse methods in DD before, having been banned multiple times (you.. @squen besides SquenN also known in DD scene as "Raimondex" / tuna1999..) and we know you have a lot of friends who did that more often. You have even been using stuff & trying to, during the past month, so very recently.. but this time i will act like i didn't see that (next time however, it will be over). So maybe you know more accurately why so many Turkish DD scene players are abusers, having been one and being surrounded by them.

How can you say all these things if you're part of the problem?

Finally, I would like to clarify this issue. I have many friends in this game. I get information from many people. As you said, about 1 month ago I got kicked for trying to login to the server with cheating. This was because of the information I got from the environment and the process of testing it. As you know, I was banned from MTA before. And again for the same reason I was banned. We had contacted you and fixed this error together. I haven't played clan wars for days or used against others using cheats like other cheaters, I just tested the cheat on FFS Server and logged out of the server. Then I told you in detail how I could cheat, via PM. The reason I kicked 1 month ago was similar to this. I discovered an EXEMOD line that I thought someone else was using and got kicked while testing it. That's all it is. Other than that, I didn't do anything wrong. Whether you believe me or not will not change anything in my life. You can ban me forever if you want. Like others, I didn't put this game at the center of my life. This game is just a means of entertainment for me. My reason for starting this "save dd" thread is this: To somehow revive the DD game mode again. Since the most logical idea that came to my mind was to ban some of the people who were banned, I placed this at the center of my thoughts. And I added: if you have a better idea, you can submit it.

Also, I have heard that many of the people who write against me here are using cheats. I don't understand how they talk bad about banned people and forget that they are the real cheaters. funny. :)

Thanks. :)

-Raimondex.

Edited by squen
  • Like 1

It's very simple to use lag without getting caught by mta anti cheat system. Like Turkish player StormCrow, u can watch his videos. I have been playing this game for 8 years, but I have not seen such hits but i still beat him always I'm sure right now you're sad in front of the monitor your time is over.  (i can give lag program names to admin if u want) 

he have 2 pc and he can use lag with other pc,, without getting caught. use lag to satisfy his low ego like this guy

and no one can stop it.. ? ezpez

Edited by y123
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
1 hour ago, squen said:

First of all, I would like to point out that. There is a serious prejudice against Turkish players

MTA has many genres of servers, of which includes like RP, RPG and DD.

Each genre has its nationalities, like DD on MTA has a pretty big "Turkish DD scene" - many smaller servers that belong to turkish server communities, on which a lot of turks play but also international players.

It just so happens to be that a lot of this kind of abuse is concentrated in this scene - that has nothing to do with segregation. We just observe that 90% of the tools use within DD player circles is done on these "Turkish DD scene" servers. If you join 1 of those servers as a player, you're more likely to run into people that are playing unfair than another random server.

The natural result is an increase in bans in this scene (through detection and oversight).

I also didn't see much in the rest of your reply that i feel is true (neither are your words about the extent you were personally a "DD abuser".. it's much worse, what you did in the past to play unfairly - but I will leave it at this, because that isn't the subject of this topic) so i will stick with my words about how we ended up in this situation, with "so many people banned" in this scene.

Conclusion - it's not something we can change (not our fault, not AC's fault). If there happen to be so many players that want to play unfairly in this scene, of which too many people never learn from repeated temporary bans, then automatically a lot of people will become excluded due to longer or permanent bans from too many violations in the past. It's natural selection, not something we can change.

What do you think would happen if we unbanned all of these DD abusers all at once? There will be a huge increase in unfair play, that is what we'd expect. Because they already have shown to never learn, so what's our reason to believe it will be different this time?

No, there isn't a reason to believe it will be different in my eyes - all there would be, is the risk we'll need to spend a lot of AC manpower to watch if the massive ban amnesty people were truly clean players now (perform oversight for new permanent bans, from new incidents of abuse.. and watch if they don't continue to craft abuse tools that we need to continuously detect)

13 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

What do you think would happen if we unbanned all of these DD abusers all at once? There will be a huge increase in unfair play, that is what we'd expect. Because they already have shown to never learn, so what's our reason to believe it will be different this time?

do you even think there is any fairness? The reason of players abusing something is there is no one playing fair here... All of the DD players try to have stronger car and it's not only limited with turkish players. If you don't have something, (I am not talking about myself) even if your skills are 10/10 if there is a lagger he can beat you easily so you will get some mods; and I don't even think people was worried about dd when there is much abusers when they are the part of these abusers, yeah I used mods in past too but who didn't? If you don't want to play vs abusers then you can search for another clan war, this is how dd community works. You killed a community that was happy before. And don't believe in the clean player role. There is tons of examples but, even your friend moxing was using abuse on “binds” command - Private Bugs 
and did you do something about it?

You will think that I am writing these words to get unbanned my friend but nothing will be same even if het get unban. Or even all of the banned players get unban; nothing will be same.

• Like 1
  • Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

I recognise everyone has their opinion on this but please keep it civil. I've hid a few off topic/inappropriate posts and a few that quoted them.

As this thread has shown we can't have a civil discussion around DD issues, I've gone ahead and locked it. You're however welcome to reopen the thread. :)

• Sad 1