would be possible one server without collision?

Lol?? It has nothing to do with the servers.. And why would you like to have "no-collisions"?

You would not be able play at all if there wouldnt be eny collisions, because everything would drop through the surface immediately and allso everything would get "stuck" there, under the ground.

Edited by Guest

ermm.... i assume he meant between players, i was actually thinking of doing just that when the sdk was released, because the collsions are so laggy (wrong word, but meh), its unfair on some players when they drive up behind someone and then sudenly go flying really fast backwards while the other person is completely unaffected.

• 1 month later...
ermm.... i assume he meant between players, i was actually thinking of doing just that when the sdk was released, because the collsions are so laggy (wrong word, but meh), its unfair on some players when they drive up behind someone and then sudenly go flying really fast backwards while the other person is completely unaffected.

Agreed.

I asked for this a while ago, it would be brilliant to have a "ghost mode" in the game but the developers declined. Maybe it will be possible with the SDK when/if it's released, I'd sure play it.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently it isn't possible to do this from the server end. It may be possible if all the clients did the same modification, but then you wouldn't be able to play in a server because you have modified files.

But to seeing if there were servers without collision also the habria with collision, a server if colission tendria that to be alone of careers, unless the option of colission available this one in the map, the truth, serious one very wena option, habra fewer lag and mas clean game

• 1 year later...