questions about potential projects

Guest gcwjr85

should mta team recruit me to begin work on the below-mentioned mods right now?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. should mta team recruit me to begin work on the below-mentioned mods right now?

• YES! MOST DEFINATELY YES YES YES!
    • NO... THOSE IDEAS SUCK... BAD...

Question

i wonder how difficult it would be to make a similar mod for a game like final fantasy 7. maybe limited only to pvp battling another person's characters. or perhaps something more complicated, like throwing harry from silent hill into nosgoth and have him do 8vs8 pvp battles w/ 3 other harry's vs 4 raziels. sorry, i would have just e-mailed but i don't see any contact information on the site and i think this will make for an interesting thread nontheless. thank-you

3 answers to this question

• MTA Team

The Blue core in itself is written to be verry modular and should be adaptable to any other game. However it would take a lot of work to port it to another game and there is no guarantee of succes. We prefer to work on GTA and get it stable and as functional as possible. Once we reached the end of the line we can start looking in to developing for other games.

However in this stage of development it is not a good idea to start working on another game.

As Blokker says, its possible, but it requires a fairly large ammount of knowledge about low-level programing and even more importantly a huge ammount of time. Consider that we've had a team of between 3 and 7 people working on MTA non-stop for 3 and a bit years and we're nowhere near finished!