I noticed something.

okay, first of all i am on a 56k... i have a question first...

is MTA supposed to save my settings(that i have a 56k, and am on v1.0)... cause it always resets even though it says itll take effect on the next launch of the console.

anyways, i noticed that while playing in a game of MTA earilier that i would seem to disconnect when i alt-tabbed back into gta3... well after a second or so... so then i began to experiment... i found a stopped player who was in a car... so i disconnected and reconnected.., as soon as i hit send gme request, i went back to gta3 and started shooting the car... to my surprise, the connection stayed! as long as i was interacting with the car, it continued to move. first it tried to run me over... then it started to leave... and thats when i couldnt follow it anymore... but anyways, i began to notice that as long as im shooting a car, it seems that data is being sent back to me... but then again, maybe the zombies can drve cars pretty well too(turn corners, try to run me down, etc)... it was choppy but i figure that thats because of mt 56k...

and in another experiment, i experimented with constantly reconnecting and sending game request. i noticed the people were moving and cars were moving... so i was wondering if it were possible to be able to create a third party program to send a command to MTA constantly telling it to disconnect, reconnect, wait a few seconds, and press send game request...

and also, i was wondering is zombies attack other players... cause im not sure if i lost my connection when i saw this but it seems that another player was with me by the mafia mansion... they were attacking a zombie that was running into a wall... when the zombie got out of range, they began chasing it... but it seemed as though they didnt even notice me...

but anyways, great job MTA team! keep up the good work :)

Hmm this post is just confusing.. Zombie's WTF ?, u mean lagged out people, and also for your 'shoot a car stay connected' theroy thats prob just lag mate...

but it seemed as though they didnt even notice me...

And that prob means that there jus lagged N ur not on there screen, it mainly just resolves around the lag... dont worry there doing there best to fix it with the next update