Object Limit

Hacking the exe will not work, we change the pool size at runtime.

and there isnt a way of letting us change the pool size manually i guess?

btw if you change it you should make it so, that you can make 1000 objects in total and 500 DIFFERENT objects (just an example, you can change the numbers)

you could let map creaters choose an object limit at start 250, 500 or 750 (again just example numbers). serveradmins could choose for downloading 250 ones only, so users with pc's that barely meet the requirements can join those servers (that servers could put it in their name).

You should prevent players choosing 750, place their objects and changing it to 250 by letting them choose at start (when creating a new map), and automaticly ask the question to higher it when they reach it*. also if they´ve chosen 500 and they didnt even reach 250 when saving, ask them if they want to lower it (or ask them one time in 10 saves [to prevent that it gets annoying][and you couldnt geuss it, all those numbers are examples!], and add a function auto-lower/auto-higher limit).

*ask after saving, and save again then (dunno why, just seams more smarter to me (if you get any problems when changing))

• 1 month later...
At GTA forums, I found a hack which made the draw distance higher. Using this type of hacking, it maybe possable to lower the draw distance to increase the object limit memory. Since I'm no hacker, I don't know if I'm correct, but it's worth a try.

I said this in the Dinghy Falls 3 topic. Maybe posting it here would help the object limit problem.

• 8 months later...