auto aim

i agree. i only got this pc bou 1yr ago and befor that i had gamesconsol's (gamecube rules btw :P:twisted: ) and cant get my head around using kb/m it relly takes the piss :x , anyway i relly prefer pads on any game especally fps games....like take for instance timesplitters 2 i absoulutly love that game and i havend been against anyone thats beat me now wen i play ut samn game but diffrent levels oh yeah and u got a jump and crouch and i use total game control for it to use a pad with it and let me tell u im more better at it than m/kb

like he sed in the post b4 me bash away!!!!!

I thought id repost this in here.

FOR ALL GAMEPAD USERS.

I expect in the final release of MTASA DM joystick controls will be disabled. Although this means you can still drive with your controller and shoot with kn & mouse (as JHXP pointed out) it means that on foot will be pretty crap.

Now, if you're mad enough to give up the mouse and keyboard for a controller on foot, there is a solution that could work if you have analog sticks. Get JoytoKey http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/Jo ... ersion.htm which allows your Joystick to emulate Mouse and Keyboard inputs, so you can pretty much minipulate your Joystick however you like. This is a compromise i feel and means you dont get the nasty PS2 style aimbots.

There are always the special ones and at least this is a comprimise - no auto aim but you can still use the analog sticks to aim.

ya i actually think auto aim is gay because it will be so easy for killing but i was wondering maybe when the mod is being perfected if they could have a newbie script just like in css so the noob gets a tiny bit more health then other ppl and i think armor is a good idea

i was wondering maybe when the mod is being perfected if they could have a newbie script just like in css so the noob gets a tiny bit more health then other ppl
I think giving positive handicaps to yourself won't do any good, the mass of gamers will turn it as high as possible then, negate handicaps like lower weapon skill (=lower accuracy) or less hp, you can choose from wont be used many imo, but if you play with friends, of different skill, it might be a good add in.

umm yep auto aim is stupid if you ask me

Why: B/C simply it takes no skill w/ auto aim, this was the same thing in an older game i played Tribes: AA everyone used auto aim and they were better then some of the other players that didn't thats why the servers were edited and Auto Aim was taken out.

Just takes time and pratice for shooting games but people will just gradually increase with skill depending on the way they control the aiming of their weapon and the movement of your player.

Usually practicing your skills against the cops on single player might be some help towards how you develop those skills into multiplayer action.

Just takes time and pratice for shooting games but people will just gradually increase with skill depending on the way they control the aiming of their weapon and the movement of your player.

Usually practicing your skills against the cops on single player might be some help towards how you develop those skills into multiplayer action.

and he doesnt mean one star

tip .. take a save game

start shooting everything - especially cop cars

when you die - out of ammo - whatever

just reload the save game

---

ontopic

auto aim = lame

im strongly against auto-aim

if you want auto aim - go play the single player

ps .. what everyone is forgetting ..

its not perse the aiming that 'these guys' are having trouble with

its the flying with hydra/hunter meanwhile trying to shoot everyone - thats troubling

well - tough luck ..

same tip goes - start multiplayer - load savegame .. - spawn hunter/hydra with cheat .. practice and practice a lot

Flying and shooting the hydra and the hunter is easy enough with WASD and a mouse with 8 buttons.

dont you mean ... q w e ;)

and i know you wanna show off the 8 button mouse .. but thats only 7 more than needed to shoot a missile :P