Unban me

Serial: 846C960BCCCC2C2EDE8C8A02BD73BBA3 and my other serial is 8927AB4D28095174EF1D9D2A65130E74

I haven't played MTA for about 4 years, but I tried to play today and I get a message that I was banned by the MTA by a trainer, I don't know what you hear, but I ask you to please lunban me

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
8 hours ago, Saiyd said:

I haven't played MTA for about 4 years

Hey, don't lie.

In February 2021 (3 months ago) you have decided to try and build a cheat from source code, after which you injected that DLL into the game and immediately got banned due to detection.

Any cheat development related activities, including such attempts, can be rewarded with a permanent ban. Are you willing to stop lying and say you will never do something like that again in the future?

I what but as I just bought this notebook from my cousin I haven't played for about 4 years I had an Intel Atom D525 notebook 4 years ago Now I bought this one to be able to play it I didn't do it if someone he did it, it must have been him anyway, if it happened, I ask you to disclose it for him if you don't believe me, not the problem, I understand, but it was a punishment properly applied, it is up to you to dismantle this machine.  About this "never do something like that again in the future?" I have never cheated in a game and I will not do that in MTA either. Sorry for bothering you!

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
10 hours ago, Saiyd said:

I what but as I just bought this notebook from my cousin I haven't played for about 4 years I had an Intel Atom D525 notebook 4 years ago Now I bought this one to be able to play it I didn't do it if someone he did it, it must have been him anyway, if it happened, I ask you to disclose it for him if you don't believe me, not the problem, I understand, but it was a punishment properly applied, it is up to you to dismantle this machine.  About this "never do something like that again in the future?" I have never cheated in a game and I will not do that in MTA either. Sorry for bothering you!

I won't unban you at this time, because all you can do is lie.

Even beyond that we don't accept these kind of bull:~ excuses (brothers, buying laptops etc), we have more to know it's not true.

Ban appeal denied