User Track Player

Guest Snusburk-

Hi!

I have a wierd problem..

I can only listen to 1 of my songs that i have put in and the rest of my user track channel is advertisements..

and heres the wierd part. .. i can listen to all the songs ive put in my user track folder in single player mode but not in MTA :S ..what can i do to fix this problem?

/ Snusburk-

same as above lol. i putt all my tracks io want in the gta user track lists in my documents,go on to gta and set autoscan on and befor i go off i started a scan (i let it finish btw) and exit it and load up mta:sa go on a server and skip radio to user tracks and vola no music just ads :cry::cry: can anyone help???

I had the same problem, I copied some new cd's into my mp3 folder, then I got too much music and it didtn't scan the newer ones, so I had to delete some older ones, and then scan for user tracks some time. and it worked again, so maybe your folders contain allso too much files, try removing some.

awwww i think this is a genaral mta thing :? , i got bout 20 - 30 mp3's in the folder.......works fine on gta,but sadly mta no go :cry: . is there anyother cracks i can use? just incase its a slight cross cock up with mta and gta v1 of the crack? i heard summut bout mta was able to use gta v 1.1 crack or summut along thos lines? :roll: