Rocky Pass [RELEASED]

Lággy

there we go, cleaned the topic up, but i do have a feeling that i have accidently removed 1 other post, if that's true, i'm really sorry for that

I'm guessing somebody spammed this while I was sleeping.

btw, I'm doing my share of this map now. RTS has really done a great job with the beginning and it will be GREAT when it's done! :)

Ok, I've got the first BETA. It's really good and fun. When we find all the major bugs we will release it. Since RTS isn't with us now, I'll be doing the BETA testing. RTS should be back from his trip soon just in time for the release.

btw, there's a BIG thingy at the end that you may find fun but you have to wait until it's released :P

Here's the nice long highway.

mtascreen00071bm.th.jpg

RELEASED!

Ok, first, I'd like to thank RTS for the mapping help and ideas.

First, I made the intro as a test to show how the starting should be and we kinda went on from that. RTS did the first part (the hills) and I fixed some little bugs. After that, I did the dirt track with the comet and he fixed some of the bugs. RTS did the hill climb with the trees (which is so cool) and rocky mountain with the cool rock walls. RTS had to leave for a trip to a unknowed place (hope your alive man :P) so I did the rest from there.

Over all, we did about 50-50.

Anyway, here it is.

Enjoy :)

Just a small note, the highway bit is from a dream I had. Pretty weird, heh?