GTA HELP!

Hy i have creted my own multiplayer for san andreas i can play onli one lan with my frend but i whant to put some cars and to put some Player Spams some where in maps and i whant to open this file d3d9.dll to change some setings and many more things becouse i have bugs and i whant to fix them all or some of those bugs can sombody help me plase what program can i use to oppen it (sorry for the english)

Man u don't understant me! i have created a new mod not mta i whant to make my own multiplayer and i have some bugs and that is the problem i have some bugs and i whant to repair it some moderator or sombody plase help me i whant only to become moderator and nobody helps me :(( that is the problem ...... i need just one program to open it .... :(

Hy i have creted my own multiplayer for san andreas i can play onli one lan with my frend but i whant to put some cars and to put some Player Spams some where in maps and i whant to open this file d3d9.dll to change some setings and many more things becouse i have bugs and i whant to fix them all or some of those bugs can sombody help me plase what program can i use to oppen it (sorry for the english)

If you created it yourself, you would know how to 'open' the files :roll:

There're plenty of people around the GTA community that are willing to help, you're better off finding a solution on GTAForums.

jax come one man i need to find becouse e frend of mine has help me but he just go to spania to work there im frome romania and here many peopel are pure one ........... and he left me but i need to work on .......... plase let talk on privat or a chat somwere i now u are working on gta rumble ;) u are the Moderator plase ............

By reading what you've said here and on the rumble forum, it looks like you've downloaded some multiplayer mod called Bounce and you're trying to develop it further or add cars :?

You should ask whoever made it for the source, you can't just open DLL files and edit things, they need to be built with a compiler, and you need the source to do that.

You can always add cars through the game's scripting language, SCM, there's plenty of info on GTAForums for that.

Oke but where can i get those complier or source ..... this is the problem..i whan't to fix the bugs and add cars and player spawm spots..... i don't whana put scripts in server inc ..... i need to make some modifications... who do you work on gta Rumble ? i have post there to some topics about my problem .......