Admin Question!

Guest Yoshi08

Hello @all

Now i know how the make a server (especially for lan), i must simply use the MTAServerConfigTool and then i have the Server in a dos box and i join this with MTA and my friend, too. But i´m admin...

1.How can i use the commands and what commands are available? In the manual the commands doesn´t work like "/showscores"... And how recognize the MTA that i´m the Admin??? Please help me its very important!

Because i want have the special commands like kick something and especially see more things...

2. What´s ASE, need I itt, its only a WLAN game i make...

Thank you very much!

Greet,

Yoshi08

You can use the Remote Administration tool which is provided with the server and client packages, just connect to your server with the remote admin tool using the correct details specified in your server config. From there you can kick people, change weather etc.

ASE is a server browser for a LOT of popular games, you probably won't need it since you're only playing a LAN game and the MTA 0.5 client has a server browser built in (which is powered by ASE, infact).

You can use the Remote Administration tool which is provided with the server and client packages, just connect to your server with the remote admin tool using the correct details specified in your server config. From there you can kick people, change weather etc.

ASE is a server browser for a LOT of popular games, you probably won't need it since you're only playing a LAN game and the MTA 0.5 client has a server browser built in (which is powered by ASE, infact).

THX very much!

Now i can make all with the admin server!

But can I make this with my name in the game too? If i type there of example "/slap" it says "(my name) slaps (onother) it works not. Only when i make this on the admin server it works. How can i make my name as an admin?

BUT IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A ADMIN IN THE GAME OR IF YOU ONLY CAN DO COMMANDS IN THE CONSOLE (SERVER ADMIN) WRITE IT HERE PLEASE!!!

• 1 month later...

Thx, ok, but how to do this:

Load "mtama.mrc" with MTA:mA's scripts loader.

-----

I have installed MTA-MA. Now I have on my PC MTA 0.5 and this MTA.MA. Need I soemting else for this? I don´t know what the spricpting loader is, if i have it or where it is. Please help me.

I only want make commands in game by a lan server. (!commands" ^^)

THX

Greets,

Yoshi08

Yes, you need mIRC which is what MTAmA runs off. You can get it for free from http://www.mirc.com

Making ingame !commands is not as easy as you may think, but if you look over in the Add-ons section you will get a lot help there from people like Aeron, Tommis and probably Oli if he isn't too busy working on MTASA Deathmatch 8)

Yes, you need mIRC which is what MTAmA runs off. You can get it for free from http://www.mirc.com

Making ingame !commands is not as easy as you may think, but if you look over in the Add-ons section you will get a lot help there from people like Aeron, Tommis and probably Oli if he isn't too busy working on MTASA Deathmatch 8)

THX