SERVER WORKS but NO ONE CAN CONNECT AT MY IP-

SERVER WORKS because i tested it by LOCALHOST.

I have a modem who splits my internet connection to 2 different computers.

everyone who was trying to connect to my server on 84.87.236.160 got the message: connection timed out - What's that ???

What can i do about it or what could that person do about it ?

:tomcat:

It's possible he doesn't have a router or switch, there are devices such as offered by my ISP called "dual connectors" which simply plug into the modem and allow 2 computers to connect to it.

He probably has a firewall or something.

It's possible he doesn't have a router or switch, there are devices such as offered by my ISP called "dual connectors" which simply plug into the modem and allow 2 computers to connect to it.

He probably has a firewall or something.

hi, I have a thing that's called: Thomson speedtouch 546 and one cable come's from the splitter to the modem/router/speedtouch546 and the others are connected to the computers from the modem/ router/ speedtouch546- I have set all my ports of mta to open: 22003,44003,22126 on UDP and TCP.

a friend of mine tried again to join my server by typing my ip and mta port but nothing works.... he still gets a message: CONNECTION TIMED OUT :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

hi, i dont have any firewall here, only a router or something.

this is my ip

84.87.236.160 - port 22003 - server name: KIPJR RACE AND FIGHT SERVER

i dont know if i have a static or a dinamic ip ...........

NOTE (i tried my server on school - and at school everyone could play my server)

I have a static ip, the number is 84.87.236.160

IN MY ROUTER:

i have found something stupid and maby it is solved. i typed 10.0.0.138 istead of 10.0.0.151---i typed the ip of the gateway instead of my local ip adress.

IT IS SOLVED TNX TO PORTFORWARD.COM AND 0815-racer