[LOOKING] Paid Part Time Developer (Indonesian or English Spoken)

Hello There pals, 
Who are we? We are people who can't stop roleplaying.
We are from Indonesia Reality Role Play Server (IRRP).
With currently over 60 players per day, we like to develops even more.

I'm looking forward to work with you guys, improving our main script and makes a mark in a Role Play world in Indonesia. 
So for you out there who have "Do something big" kind of mindset, call me AS SOON AS this topic posted.

We will pay you well enough.
You will start by becoming an Assistant Developer and maybe someday you will be the head of our Development Team.
If you are new in I.T. don't worry.. We have someone to teach you.
If you are an Indonesian or Indonesia spoken so yeah don't you worry child cuz' we can teach you,
otherwise you must have experienced so we don't have to speak english and hardly teach you.

We don't need a genius man on our team, because we had one already,
We just need the one who have the WILL to do something big with us.
The "Will" son, you have to have the WILL.
Where there is a will, there is a way. 
If you hesitate even just a second DON't ever think to join us.

2-3 hours work per day will be okay. or 6 hours a day twice a week (Saturday - Sunday) will be okay too.
Job Desk : IF you want to be a Full Timer :
Fixing Bugs
Build new Features
Develop the Current Features
Server Maintenance

: If you want to work as Part Timer Developer :
Build New Features
Fix the your own Mess
(no need to fix our current bugs, just fix the bugs that you created from the new features)

So how can you contact us? 
Personal Message (PM) me. 

We can pay with Paypal, but I strongly recomend to use TransferWise.
Because of less service tax =D.

TRANSLATED

Halo Teman-teman, Saya menantikan untuk memiliki peluang besar dengan kalian dalam meningkatkan skrip utama kami dan membuat hal besar di dunia Role Play di Indonesia. Jadi bagi Anda di luar sana yang memiliki pola pikir "Lakukan sesuatu yang besar", hubungi saya SEGERA setelah topik ini diposting. Kami akan membayar Anda dengan cukup baik, mulai dari Assistant Scripter dan mungkin suatu hari nanti Anda akan menjadi kepala Tim Pengembangan kami. jika Anda seorang I.T. baru jangan khawatir .. Kami memiliki seseorang untuk mengajar Anda dari merangkak sampai Anda bisa berjalan sendiri.

Tentu saja, akan lebih mudah bagi kami jika Anda dapat berbicara Bahasa Indonesia yang baik dan benar. Jika Anda adalah orang Indonesia, maka jangan khawatir karena kami dapat mengajari Anda. Kami tidak membutuhkan pria jenius karena kami sudah punya, kami hanya perlu orang yang PUNYA KEMAUAN.  Anda harus memiliki KEMAUAN.

Dimana ada kemauan disitu ada jalan.

Jika Anda ragu meski hanya sedetik saja ya JANGAN berpikir untuk bergabung dengan kami. 2-3 jam kerja per hari akan baik-baik saja. atau 6 jam sehari dua kali seminggu (Sabtu - Minggu) juga akan baik-baik saja. Jadi bagaimana Anda bisa menghubungi kami? PM saya. 

MaD.SphinX

See you in Valhalla bro =D

UNTUK KALIAN YANG MENGERTI BAHASA.

Pendaftaran ini akan terus dibuka sepanjang tahun 2021-2022.

Minimal anda mengerti I.T. atau bisa sedikit coding website. 

10% Skill, 100% KEMAUAN.

Edited by MaD.SphinX
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/09/2021 at 07:07, J.A.D. said:

We also looking for a MODELLER now. Especially who knows architecture very well.

Hi. I can script, model & texture. What's the pay? Feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by TheManTheMythTheLegend
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2021 at 19:10, J.A.D. said:

Hello There pals, 
Who are we? We are people who can't stop roleplaying.
We are from Indonesia Reality Role Play Server (IRRP).
With currently over 60 players per day, we like to develops even more.

I'm looking forward to work with you guys, improving our main script and makes a mark in a Role Play world in Indonesia. 
So for you out there who have "Do something big" kind of mindset, call me AS SOON AS this topic posted.

We will pay you well enough.
You will start by becoming an Assistant Developer and maybe someday you will be the head of our Development Team.
If you are new in I.T. don't worry.. We have someone to teach you.
If you are an Indonesian or Indonesia spoken so yeah don't you worry child cuz' we can teach you,
otherwise you must have experienced so we don't have to speak english and hardly teach you.

We don't need a genius man on our team, because we had one already,
We just need the one who have the WILL to do something big with us.
The "Will" son, you have to have the WILL.
Where there is a will, there is a way. 
If you hesitate even just a second DON't ever think to join us.

2-3 hours work per day will be okay. or 6 hours a day twice a week (Saturday - Sunday) will be okay too.
Job Desk : IF you want to be a Full Timer :
Fixing Bugs
Build new Features
Develop the Current Features
Server Maintenance

: If you want to work as Part Timer Developer :
Build New Features
Fix the your own Mess
(no need to fix our current bugs, just fix the bugs that you created from the new features)

So how can you contact us? 
Personal Message (PM) me. 

We can pay with Paypal, but I strongly recomend to use TransferWise.
Because of less service tax =D.

TRANSLATED

Halo Teman-teman, Saya menantikan untuk memiliki peluang besar dengan kalian dalam meningkatkan skrip utama kami dan membuat hal besar di dunia Role Play di Indonesia. Jadi bagi Anda di luar sana yang memiliki pola pikir "Lakukan sesuatu yang besar", hubungi saya SEGERA setelah topik ini diposting. Kami akan membayar Anda dengan cukup baik, mulai dari Assistant Scripter dan mungkin suatu hari nanti Anda akan menjadi kepala Tim Pengembangan kami. jika Anda seorang I.T. baru jangan khawatir .. Kami memiliki seseorang untuk mengajar Anda dari merangkak sampai Anda bisa berjalan sendiri.

Tentu saja, akan lebih mudah bagi kami jika Anda dapat berbicara Bahasa Indonesia yang baik dan benar. Jika Anda adalah orang Indonesia, maka jangan khawatir karena kami dapat mengajari Anda. Kami tidak membutuhkan pria jenius karena kami sudah punya, kami hanya perlu orang yang PUNYA KEMAUAN.  Anda harus memiliki KEMAUAN.

Dimana ada kemauan disitu ada jalan.

Jika Anda ragu meski hanya sedetik saja ya JANGAN berpikir untuk bergabung dengan kami. 2-3 jam kerja per hari akan baik-baik saja. atau 6 jam sehari dua kali seminggu (Sabtu - Minggu) juga akan baik-baik saja. Jadi bagaimana Anda bisa menghubungi kami? PM saya. 

MaD.SphinX

See you in Valhalla bro =D

UNTUK KALIAN YANG MENGERTI BAHASA.

Pendaftaran ini akan terus dibuka sepanjang tahun 2021-2022.

Minimal anda mengerti I.T. atau bisa sedikit coding website. 

10% Skill, 100% KEMAUAN.

Permisi Mas, saya berminat untuk jadi scripter, saya juga sudah pernah main di server IRRP pada 2020, tetapi skill saya dalam coding masih dibilang baru, saya hanya menguasi HTML dan CSS, dan untuk bahasa pemprograman Lua masih dibilang baru, jika mas Cobrax berminat dapat menghubungi saya melalui discord mxzyy#9967 sekian terimakasih mas. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...