Should i get..

Guest ~Sam~

Should i get San Andreas for PC? I already got it for ps2 but as you know, the ps2 version doesn't have online. Its only 20 bux now for pc and i think thats a good deal. I'm just still debating on whether it'd be worth it or not.

Get it. But you'll need to download a hack for it to work with MTA since MTA doesn't work with the second edition and the second edition is the only one you'll find it stores.

I got on MTA with my second edition yesturday and I have been playing atleast 6 hours so far, I love it. I got SA on PS2 also, but I wanted to go on MTA so I bought it for PC. If SA didn't come out on PS2 first, I would have bought the PC version instead.

Should i get San Andreas for PC? I already got it for ps2 but as you know, the ps2 version doesn't have online. Its only 20 bux now for pc and i think thats a good deal. I'm just still debating on whether it'd be worth it or not.

There isnt much to debate about purchasing the game, 20 bucks is a bargin, better then what i still normally see on the stores of a few shops where i walk past everyday, from my view i would purchase the game for that price. I got my copy over the internet for £15, free shipping charge also so i found myself quite lucky.

If you do purchase the game, the better experience is playing the game online by installing the lastest version of mta and wait for deathmatch to be completed. There are also other modifications to play around with also.