[QUESTION] about hedit resource

Moein

Hey,

I've moved the topic to the Resources section as it is a question regarding the resource "hedit".

What exactly do you need to know about the resource?
By default you can open the interface by pressing B or by using the command /hedit

Edited by SpecT
  • Patrick changed the title to [QUESTION] Hedit

Did you start the resource ?

Also after adding the resource in your server resources directory you will need to run the command refresh to load it up and then start hedit to start it.

I'm sorry if those tips seem stupid to you but I don't know what exactly the situation is as you have only asked how to work with it and that it doesn't open.

18 hours ago, SpecT said:

Did you start the resource ?

Also after adding the resource in your server resources directory you will need to run the command refresh to load it up and then start hedit to start it.

I'm sorry if those tips seem stupid to you but I don't know what exactly the situation is as you have only asked how to work with it and that it doesn't open.

I know it has to start

I start it and it starts properly and without any problems

But Nothing happens when I press the B button or enter the /hedit command :(

It does not give any error

16 hours ago, SpecT said:

Where did you download it from?

I just downloaded the full pack with default resources from https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-resources

And when I start hedit it works just fine using both the command and the button.

I did not download it from anywhere because hedit already existed in the default resources of the MTA folder

( C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\[gameplay]\hedit )

When I start hedit :

start hedit
[14:36:16] start: Requested by Console
[14:36:16] Starting hedit
[14:36:16] INFO: ===============================================================================
[14:36:16] INFO:  MTA:SA HANDLING EDITOR [hedit.github.io]
[14:36:16] start: Resource 'hedit' started
[14:36:22] INFO: ===============================================================================

but it not worked when i Enter /hedit or hit B button

Edited by Moein
  • Patrick changed the title to [QUESTION] about hedit resource