Free Roam Servers?

There's also cops vs robbers (which is my favorite).

Regarding free-roam, I believe there's one called "Gob's Freeroam..." (or something like that). Also, try out the cops vs robbers ones and see how you like those (ie. my signature [teamnir server]).

Edited by Guest
And i like "24/7 Freeroam-Buy this Server today...".

Thats the one I've been on since yesturday. Though I find its better later at night because for some reason the people who can actually fly don't play :lol: So I'm the only one flying and I'm bombing everyone under me.

Well I've been playing "24/7 Freeroam-Buy this Server today..." alot and I find its more interesting than racing. I tried cops and robbers, but there was a couple of people who had a teleporation hack on and instead of cops vs. robbers, it ended up being cops vs. cops. So I stopped playing that.

Free Roaming, I enjoy killing other people and confusing them to death, I follow them around and ram them a couple of times and they get confused and start to run. I chase them until they blow up, it entertains me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's pretty crap imo, free roam just requires killing, and not much killing on those maps, although i did play 1 where people where in that fight helicopter.. yeah really nice, get blowed up on spawn.

I've never seen a cops & robbers server, but I've seen a video on it and it looks fun.

how come I'm stuck in a car all the time yet I see screenshots of people on foot?

I've never been out of a car yet.

These screenshots are either the ones from MTASA DM alpha or the ones with "people outside car" glitch. You can't get out of the car in the current release.