Free Roam Servers?

There's also cops vs robbers (which is my favorite).

Regarding free-roam, I believe there's one called "Gob's Freeroam..." (or something like that). Also, try out the cops vs robbers ones and see how you like those (ie. my signature [teamnir server]).

Edited by Guest
And i like "24/7 Freeroam-Buy this Server today...".

Thats the one I've been on since yesturday. Though I find its better later at night because for some reason the people who can actually fly don't play :lol: So I'm the only one flying and I'm bombing everyone under me.

Well I've been playing "24/7 Freeroam-Buy this Server today..." alot and I find its more interesting than racing. I tried cops and robbers, but there was a couple of people who had a teleporation hack on and instead of cops vs. robbers, it ended up being cops vs. cops. So I stopped playing that.

Free Roaming, I enjoy killing other people and confusing them to death, I follow them around and ram them a couple of times and they get confused and start to run. I chase them until they blow up, it entertains me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's pretty crap imo, free roam just requires killing, and not much killing on those maps, although i did play 1 where people where in that fight helicopter.. yeah really nice, get blowed up on spawn.