{NW} Nightstick Warrior's

Guest nw_illusion

{NW}Nightstick warrior's Formed around 8 mounth's ago, we have only a few members as of yet and are now beginning recruiting

{NW}clan got its name for there preference to use hand based weapons against gun carrying law beakers in role play

We do have our own VC&GTA3 server ,we have website and teamspeak server

If your interested in joining our clan, please visit our application page (http://pub6.bravenet.com/forum/492137063)

(http://nwclan.bravehost.com/index.html)

{NW}members

{NW}alien

{NW}illusion

{NW}Xolares

{NW}Electro

{NW}3ballin

If you Wish to be a part of this clan please go to the site above for more contact details. :)

8 months? Thats not much but today in MTA,clans die sooner than that so GJ.

Good luck finding more members to your clan, just dont die away like all the other clans :wink:

PS: Jiggawhore, you should read the first post before writing the goodold GL :lol:

Well, u guys are a real pain in the @ss. I don't advise anyone offering clan matches to these folks, because they will not show themselves at the arranged time. I was fooled by them 2 times, yesterday and today. Yesterday the leader was there, but his mate didn't come, today, when there was 10 min left for match to begin, he just left. Sooo are u fraidy rabits? Look what we do to the likes of you:

Sniegozuikis.jpg

Well, u guys are a real pain in the @ss. I don't advise anyone offering clan matches to these folks, because they will not show themselves at the arranged time. I was fooled by them 2 times, yesterday and today. Yesterday the leader was there, but his mate didn't come, today, when there was 10 min left for match to begin, he just left. Sooo are u fraidy rabits? Look what we do to the likes of you:

not bad comming from someone that did want to do it on our server

As I've said before, nobody plays clan matches in public servers xD

There would have been no problem if you have your own private.

And the thing that u didn't want to play in PCP or TTH private, was the saturday, when we were trying to do the first match. That didn't work out, then we arranged it for sunday and there was no problem from you that we would play in PCP private. And when few minutes left to match, you leave MSN. We were waiting in the server, about an hour. But you didn't come.. The thing you haven't told anything, just left, is the biggest sh1t.

Now how can anybody trust you after this? :fist:

If you want to discuss this, do it on MSN, because we are breaking the rules.