What is the control state for player blocking punches?

Bean666

does aim_weapon control state affect the player blocking punches? the rightclick + shift as I can see its not. how do i disable this?

since i'm having a bot system that punches 1 hit, but when doing the blocking animation the punches dont deal damage.

Edited by Bean666

aim_weapon and jump held together with fists or a melee weapon equipped determine whether a player/ped is blocking. The player/ped also needs to be on ground and not gliding or falling. You could disable the jump control while aim_weapon is pressed to prevent players from blocking.

14 minutes ago, Addlibs said:

aim_weapon and jump held together with fists or a melee weapon equipped determine whether a player/ped is blocking. The player/ped also needs to be on ground and not gliding or falling. You could disable the jump control while aim_weapon is pressed to prevent players from blocking.

i tried aim_weapon and jump together as they are right click and shift, but it didn't work as well. i could still block the punches damage, i guess i can do nothing, but good idea for disabling the jump control

if i disable jump control serverside when entering colshape serverside(hitElement), will it disable it for other players not in the colshape as well?

cuz if that happens i'll just do triggerClientEvent and toggle the jump to false from client. @Addlibs

Edited by Bean666
15 hours ago, Bean666 said:

i tried aim_weapon and jump together as they are right click and shift, but it didn't work as well. i could still block the punches damage, i guess i can do nothing, but good idea for disabling the jump control

if i disable jump control serverside when entering colshape serverside(hitElement), will it disable it for other players not in the colshape as well?

cuz if that happens i'll just do triggerClientEvent and toggle the jump to false from client. @Addlibs

Please provide the important part of script