Crash if I a new object to insert wants

Guest Speck

Hello,

every time I want to insert a new object in my new map then fall MTA always and I must start it again. Happened with nearly all objects which I want to insert. I do not have for the moment 343 objects in the map I come simply more wieter because it falls again and again. It mostly creates the "error reporter" nciht an error report to sending. I hope it can me help as I this error to eliminate can.

Thanks and many greetings.

Excused ask my bad English.

P.S. This problem has I on all mine computers, new installation has also nothing brought...

wow, german, put through an online translator!!! thats real bad english, but the best auto-translation ive ever seen.

Here it is again (for those of you who cant understand.)

Hello,

every time I want to insert a new object into one of my new maps MTA crashes and I must start it again. This Happens with nearly all the objects which I want to insert. I do not have 343 objects in the map at the moment simply because it crashes everytime. It usually creates the "error reporter" but has no error report to send. I hope you can help me eliminate this error.

Thanks.

Excuse me for my bad English.

P.S. I have this problem on all my computers, re-installing has not helped...

i cant understand the bit in bold

Hi,

its the Best Online Translation (Google) :oops:

I do not have 343 objects in the map at the moment simply because it crashes everytime

means - i build 343 Objects in my Map. When i Build new Objects the Mapeditor Crash... :oops:

Sorry

• 1 month later...
Hello,

every time I want to insert a new object in my new map then fall MTA always and I must start it again. Happened with nearly all objects which I want to insert. I do not have for the moment 343 objects in the map I come simply more wieter because it falls again and again. It mostly creates the "error reporter" nciht an error report to sending. I hope it can me help as I this error to eliminate can.

Thanks and many greetings.

Excused ask my bad English.

P.S. This problem has I on all mine computers, new installation has also nothing brought...

i had this problem also-it isn't the object limit but it is the position.

you can't built anything near (-)9999.99 or higher_it's another stupid limit.

just buillt your objects far away from positon (-)9999.9999 (X,Y,Z).

Ex. built a house on 225.6598 -546.548 23.54854