Dumb question

Guest StIcKyMaRiJuAnA

To be blunt, yes. If you have dialup though I wouldn't suggest playing MTA. You're ping would be absurd.

Why dont you spend more than 2 seconds looking over the program before you go posting topics like this. :roll:

You know, instead of being so cynical, you could have simply answered his question without being a pompous ass.

To be blunt, yes. If you have dialup though I wouldn't suggest playing MTA. You're ping would be absurd.

Why dont you spend more than 2 seconds looking over the program before you go posting topics like this. :roll:

You know, instead of being so cynical, you could have simply answered his question without being a pompous ass.

Rob's been doing like an asshole these days

Laugh.

Being a pompous ass? Please...

There are so many people who feel the need to clutter the general section with HELP ME's, and don't have the 2 seconds to look around, if not for an answer to their question, at least the proper place to post it.

Don't expect me to cry over two new guys calling me an ass though, I've got a life to get back to. :o

Plus how the hell could you visit MTA, have the will and time to register an account on the forums without knowing its cababilities? Oh yes.. I checked out this MUTLIPLAYER MOD because I figured IT DID MY F@CKIN LAUNDRY OVER THE INTERNET. Ofcourse it lets you play with mutliple people... this kind of question is an ignorant waste of space. :roll: