Using a PS2 pad with mtasa with a ps2 adapter

Guest Corneirt

Question

18 answers to this question

URGHHH. Anyone know if these PS2>>USB adaptors are available in Scotland? Cos I haven't seen any around. Maybe I can get one off eBay or something.

San Andreas for PC is kinda awkward, but San Andreas with PS2 controls is like second nature to me. If I could get one of these things it would really be great.

EDIT: When u use a PS2 controller to play, are u still able to use all the keyboard commands/chat etc using ur keyboard or do u have to keep unplugging ur PS2 Controller everytime u need to use the keyboard?

URGHHH. Anyone know if these PS2>>USB adaptors are available in Scotland? Cos I haven't seen any around. Maybe I can get one off eBay or something.

San Andreas for PC is kinda awkward, but San Andreas with PS2 controls is like second nature to me. If I could get one of these things it would really be great.

EDIT: When u use a PS2 controller to play, are u still able to use all the keyboard commands/chat etc using ur keyboard or do u have to keep unplugging ur PS2 Controller everytime u need to use the keyboard?

I got mine off Ebay, and it works like a charm.

Hi

Before i buy a ps2 pad to usb adapter

can i use this with mtasa

is there a program if not

Thanksa

Yes. I bought one from Game, and it works fine. The only thing I've noticed is that the camera movement with the right joystick is screwed. If you push it upwards, the camera pans right, etc.

Other than that it works fine :D

Hi

Before i buy a ps2 pad to usb adapter

can i use this with mtasa

is there a program if not

Thanksa

Yes. I bought one from Game, and it works fine. The only thing I've noticed is that the camera movement with the right joystick is screwed. If you push it upwards, the camera pans right, etc.

Other than that it works fine :D

Yeah. I had the same problem Jani. You have to change the "invert right axis" . i believe that should be turned on. 8)

How do you calibrate it? There's no option to do it, as far as I know of.

Yes there is... in the controler options in SA there is an option to calibrate the gamepad (something with the axes). Change the options there until you get what you want (I did that and now it works fine).