[News & Blog] Deathmatch in Alpha stage (By ChrML)

So'lide

Parkus, where is the fun when you kill everyone and there's no one staying, you have an empty map for yourself and you kill everyone that join the server I bet, that's not funny at all, especially if theses people have no weapon at all, that's what I call cheating, killing someone that doesn't have the weapon is like for an adult beating a child, they don't have anything to defend themselves. I think there should be an option of let say infinite life for about 1-2 minutes when we join the game just to get the time to reach some weapons and cars and not being killed each time we join. And please, don't allow the heat seaking rocket launcher, that would be far too easy to kill everyone that join a game too quickly. Also the automatic target shouldn't be allowed.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe DM should have an option for no respawning, and even better if it was Default, but just having it will be great, im sure it will be there, but im writing this just in case, since its such a fun thing to play last man standing, for many reasons.

Map makers will have more control over that, so don't worry.

I think there should be an option of let say infinite life for about 1-2 minutes when we join the game just to get the time to reach some weapons and cars and not being killed each time we join.

err...if people who just come inn to a server just go around and kill everybody else, or that people are just rejoin when the times have went out.

Come on, if for example CS(counterstrike) had that feature it would ruin the whole gamplay (like cheating)

yeah one more thing: have you ever played sp in san andreas without cheating? you should try it, it is more fun that way

I got another idea, the no-respawn was a bit obvius to say the least!, how about an option whereby if you fall into the water you drown? just like in race, that would allow some interesting dm maps! with perhaps very thin paths, or king of the pyramid or what not?? I think it is a good idea!

I got another idea, the no-respawn was a bit obvius to say the least!, how about an option whereby if you fall into the water you drown? just like in race, that would allow some interesting dm maps! with perhaps very thin paths, or king of the pyramid or what not?? I think it is a good idea!

:snipersmile:

:idea: yeah it would be cool playing elmination but there must be also re-spawn mod or it sucks :2gunfire: better would be when dm-map_editor come there can be re-spawn mod for maps like u can change domination or elimination like u wish to be :D :D

:evilbat: and i know u guys dont like from this but when it is going to be relased and i dont ask like 24.12.2006 i am asking like month or even this year? style like that...

Will there be any Open beta/testing? I've heard that open beta's/test's are easiest way to get bugs and needs to makers ears.

cant wait for Deathmatch.. a month as passed.. btw race mod sucks!!! :(

Kubrick: It's better that you leave the unnecessary comments to yourself. You're not forced to play this addon/mod so please don't whine. Thanks.

KaptainW: as seen from the majority of other posts, beta-testing is done by the QA team only. Also, FYI, if they want you on their QA team, they'll ask you; don't ask.

Kubrick: It's better that you leave the unnecessary comments to yourself. You're not forced to play this addon/mod so please don't whine. Thanks.

i was just giving opinion, anyway.. can you say an aproximate date for the realese ? 8)

good luck

i was just giving opinion, anyway.. can you say an aproximate date for the realese ? 8)

good luck

The MTA team hasn't given any indication for a release date yet.

ectxal the is already a version that does dm to but isn that good as mta

but its almost the same man no differnt only that is more comiplthe than mta and even haze a playe choice and gunshop zo you can buy guns in mp game :lol:

hey i got sa-mp and i don't like it. the chat window is way to big giving way too much information and there are no custame maps.

i really do appriciate all the work the MTA team put in and we get a wonderful result

can't wait for dm

Yes, MTA did a great job.

However, people shouldn't keep comparing SA-MP to MTA:SA, both have different goals although they are a similar concept. I enjoy both MTA and SA:MP and don't dislike anything from either of them. Aren't I easy to please! :D

ok sorry next time i will stay on topic

but still can a developer please answere my question how much resources will dm chew up at 1280x1024x32 because the screens you post on the website look this size thanks. i don't lag at all except in certain areas of the map... a glitch in the game :cry::cry: