[News & Blog] Deathmatch in Alpha stage (By ChrML)

So'lide

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit asking for release dates and demanding for the MTA team to release it. Bitching at them sovles nothing and wont make them work on the game faster
Just thank them that they're not charging for it :)

I've been saying this alot, its about time someone else did.

Just thank them that they're not charging for it :)

They could try, but they'd get hit with a massive law suit! :P

No we wouldn't, we just get a quiet 'cease and desist'. Either way, its not going to happen.

I certainly hope there would be a way to cheat in DeathMatch mode, I'm the type of player that always get killed for no reasons on a server so being able to survive is a priority for me, I can't get a 3d vision like everyone, if someone is in my back, I'm not able to notice it enough quickly to shoot him off, that's mainly why I cheat in games, or else I get bored of always been killed just for fun of it and quit playing the games. I will run a server with no cheat protection activated at all but I would like to be able witch cheats can be used, the ones I'm looking for is infinite ammo and infinite health along with indestructibles cars and lockable car doors.

• MTA Team
I certainly hope there would be a way to cheat in DeathMatch mode, I'm the type of player that always get killed for no reasons on a server so being able to survive is a priority for me, I can't get a 3d vision like everyone, if someone is in my back, I'm not able to notice it enough quickly to shoot him off, that's mainly why I cheat in games, or else I get bored of always been killed just for fun of it and quit playing the games. I will run a server with no cheat protection activated at all but I would like to be able witch cheats can be used, the ones I'm looking for is infinite ammo and infinite health along with indestructibles cars and lockable car doors.

Yeah sure... I wonder how many people would like to play with you .. :roll:

I'm not the only one, a game that is boring is not a game at all, its just a piece of crap that doesn't even deserve to be called a game, with no cheats there's no fun at all. I'm always the one that people want to kill quickly out of a game so I need to protect myself from them, I respect the non cheaters, but at the same time I need to be able to cheat to find a game interesting, or else I get killed too many times and I quit the game and uninstall it from my computer,

Who here would find a game funny if they were unable to stay in the game for more than 30 seconds because they get killed each time when they join the game ??? The Heat seak rockets should be disabled at least. Anyway keep up the good work, the race mode is awesome except for the ones that cheat with mods in their cars, they spawn everywhere and go so fast you can't compete with them, this kind of cheats should be disabled.

BoBo I'm killed not sometimes, but all the time I joined an online game, people don't like me at all, especially because I'm french and they don't like it when they notice I can't understand all the players comments. Since Online gaming is more english than french, I'm killed each time I try to join a game. I don't have a good chance of staying alive in a game at all.

people don't like me at all, especially because I'm french and they don't like it when they notice I can't understand all the players comments

Well I can understand why people don't like you.

Why not just ignore the chat box and concentrate on the game - then no one will know that you're French.

People who cheat should burn. If you die all the time, it is because you suck, not because of your nationality. Cheating just defeats the purpose of playing the game.

BoBo I'm killed not sometimes, but all the time I joined an online game, people don't like me at all, especially because I'm french and they don't like it when they notice I can't understand all the players comments. Since Online gaming is more english than french, I'm killed each time I try to join a game. I don't have a good chance of staying alive in a game at all.

Like one of the the devs posted a couple of weeks ago, if you're not fluent/literate in English, online gaming may not be the place for you. I suggest you try playing more in French servers, because at least then there will be people you can talk to and understand.

• MTA Team

Also, if they kill you all the time on one server, I'd suggest going to another, preferably from the same country you're on... Gaining some skill is just a matter of time.

The problem is all the well known servers are in the US so there's no choice at all, I'm ready to start my own server, really soon, I have unlimited bandwith so there's no problem for that matter, I'm just setting up a 24h/7d computer with windows 2000 server with full functions to get myself started, really soon.

Practice of the gaming is one of my favorite thing, so I play mostly on all the servers now, the only problem is I have a moded version (only the timecyc.dat is modded to get a better look) and most servers reject me saying I'm cheating, there should be a way to deal with some mods that don't affect gameplay I think, or else, lets see if I create a copy of the folder of the game and mod it to play in single player, I suppose it should run. So the online game would still be unmodded at all.

if you think about it the MTA team are doing a far greater and finer job than some game developers, say Rockstar for example. the released SA with a whole bunch of glitches in it (PC version). for me for example i lag really bad in los santos and thr countryside. i used fraps and at one certain place in the countryside i got 1fps. i repeated the thnig again and got the same result on that same spot.

the MTA team however do a whole load of testing to make sure that the product is finished off to perfection.

so i beg you guy plz stop bitching about the QA team playing it and not releasing the thing publically. they are doing it for you you know. 8)

dodge 34 i recently checked out the servers where cheaters are allowed to play... guess who plays there. eithert only the admin or no1 at all. and how would you feel if every1 on the server was cheating and it was impossible to kill any1. would there really be a point in playing the game, would there be a point in finding weapons and shooting each other if every1 is imortal???!!!