[News & Blog] Deathmatch in Alpha stage (By ChrML)

So'lide

I bet your QA boys are finding it really hard to stop playing the game and produce that video we're all waiting for! Can we have it this weekend? (The video that is).

Ta

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today the third alpha version of MTA:SA Deathmatch was released to our Quality Assurance team. So far the response has been positive and it works very well, a lot more than we expected.

Here are some screenshots we captured today:

mtadm1_thumb.png mtadm2_thumb.png mtadm3_thumb.png mtadm4_thumb.png

Our QA team is also working on a video that will show some of the work we've done so far, though it will still keep some things secret for later on.

Have fun ;).

i really can't wait for DM.

hey does anyone here know if later on DM and MTA will be 2 separate applicatins. is there a remote possibilty where these two programs will be incorperated intoa single program where you might have the option to choose weather you want to play MTA and browse those servers and the same with DM or is that very hard because of programming isuues that could be encountered when this is attempted? :D

i really can't wait for DM.

hey does anyone here know if later on DM and MTA will be 2 separate applicatins. is there a remote possibilty where these two programs will be incorperated intoa single program where you might have the option to choose weather you want to play MTA and browse those servers and the same with DM or is that very hard because of programming isuues that could be encountered when this is attempted? :D

MTA will be in one release and you will be able to play both Deathmatch and Race in one program.

Jani: please stop making such spammy posts :P , this isnt IRC its the mta forums so at least say something like "i have no idea what you mean"

when will mta be released?

Keep your eyes on the latest blog and homepage articles.

Requests for release dates, beta tester positions and demands for information regarding future MTA features will be refused.
Today the third alpha version of MTA:SA Deathmatch was released to our Quality Assurance team. So far the response has been positive and it works very well, a lot more than we expected.

Here are some screenshots we captured today:

mtadm1_thumb.png mtadm2_thumb.png mtadm3_thumb.png mtadm4_thumb.png

Our QA team is also working on a video that will show some of the work we've done so far, though it will still keep some things secret for later on.

Have fun ;).

How i can download this deathmatch?? :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Plz Just Tell Us Now When It Will Be Released!

Keep your eyes on the latest blog and homepage articles.

If Been Keeping My Eyes On The Latest Blog For The Last 700 Hours And Its Still Not Released.

Im Out,

MZZL

Edited by Guest