Отключение [CD46] Отключение: AC#4 TRAINER кикнул вас

Добрый день, играя на сервере МТА Провинция я был заблокирован системой античита. Человек с который я не всегда лажу, скинул мне .dll файл, под предлогом что это новый тайм цикл и скинул программу как ее установить в МТА. В итоге при заходе на сервер рядом со мной заспавнилось несколько взрывов, крашнулась игра и показано то, что прилагается на скриншоте. Признаю свою вину, что не проверил источник откуда я это скачивал, но так же прошу понять и простить меня, поскольку я не хотел читерить на проекте, ведь у меня там аккаунт с большим уровнем и деньгами. После этого я удалил .dll файл и программу, благодаря которой надо было его туда засовывать. Обещаю впредь проверять источники и не скачивать читерских программ, даже по ошибке
Мой серийный номер : E5D34DE2620AE187478C8DAA6E4774A1
Good afternoon, disconnection on the MTA Province server, I was blocked by the anti-cheat system. The person with whom I do not always get along, threw me a .dll file, under the pretext that this is a new time cycle and dropped the program how to install it in MTA. As a result, when I entered the server, several explosions spawned next to me, which is shown in what is attached to the screenshot. I admit my guilt that I did not check the source from where I downloaded it, but I also ask you to understand and forgive me, because I did not want to cheat on the project, because I have an account there with a high level and money. After that I deleted the .dll file and the program, thanks to which it was necessary to put it there. I promise to keep checking the sources and not to download cheating programs even by mistake
My serial number: E5D34DE2620AE187478C8DAA6E4774A1spacer.png

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

No excuses..

Cheating on forks can result in MTA bans, as we do occasionally help out (russian) forked projects that are in the following weakened anti-cheat situation: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Forks

You can find other examples of bans like that and see we won't make exceptions or accept lies. Just don't cheat when you get unbanned. No one likes cheaters.