Buildings?

Once we can start running around on foot are we going to be aloud to go into buildings?

From my view, i wouldnt understand the reason not to allow players to roam into a few buildings at least. 0.5 and previous versions the players had access to go to the nightclubs in vice for example.

SA is filled with a majority of buildings to access in single player, several of them are houses which wouldnt interest alot of players to enter anyway. The hotels and nightclubs which roam around the streets of sa, im sure we should be able to enter hopefully.

From my view, i wouldnt understand the reason not to allow players to roam into a few buildings at least. 0.5 and previous versions the players had access to go to the nightclubs in vice for example.

True, although we couldn't even see the bar @ the Bikers Place, and V-Rock, for example, what really was a pitty I think, so I hope almost all of the buildings in SA are synched and also be seen and are available..

True, although we couldn't even see the bar @ the Bikers Place, and V-Rock, for example, what really was a pitty I think, so I hope almost all of the buildings in SA are synched and also be seen and are available..
You had to install the allowed mod "hidden interiors" to see it.

There were technical limits to how many interiors we could make accessable in the old core, therefore we had to leave some out.

The mod somebody else made available involved more file replacing than we felt comfortable with I believe :)

You had to install the allowed mod "hidden interiors" to see it.

Remember the apartment 3C glitch to get into the bar? That was one of my favorite ones from VC.

• 4 weeks later...

its unlikely that you'll be able to go in places like Houses like you can in SP (when you go to rob a house), since there are actually only 5 interiors or around that number. Not every house has thier own interior, but in SP they dont expect you to be able ot tell that your warped to the same interior as you were in in another house (if that makes sense). Basically you'll find yourself meeting friends in a house on the other side of the city even though they're in another. (this is all afaik)

I'm sure all other major interiors can be implemented though.

Yeah i see what you mean for example:

All the burger Shot places use the same interior and if some one from LS entered and someone from LV entered a burger shot they'll both be in the same place(interior). :P

But my question is if it will be like in VC where their's no loading in between interio and world changes.