Lággy

Favourite all-time map?

Im still proud of the map "Miniputt" I made that came with the release. It isnt really suitable for a full server though

Technical Itch

i downloaded mta 1.0 about 3mins after its release, when i went on there was only 12 other people on all of the servers, and this was the very first mta race map i played.

I still play it today - no roads in the sky, no custom trax, no loops, no barrels, no 2918s..... just spawns, cps, a few pickups and pure strategic gameplay. :wink:

Well, everyone will get bored about any map, if it has been played some 10 times :P

But still my favourite is "Woohoo DD", and its mine :D

all time? those words say why i dont have any. why always play the same map? the best thing is having a good server with many good maps and you dont have to choose one as your favorite map :D

i like custom maps, which look like you have a big new world, city oder whatever. such as newstonecity, cityyy or my map called "Drag City". Offroad maps with just a few custom ramps are cool too.

DM - My favourite map for DM is.... Well theirs a lot but I like e.g. Wankenstein DD and other cool ones thats are..........cool :mrgreen:

Race: - I don't play race a lot but my favourite map for race......so far would be............. The dighny falls series and similiar maps

8lap wallride is allso one of my favorites.

And I like very hard hydra races (as long as it is without shooting and with respawns).

it would be good if someone put a freeraom+DM+Gang Dm+Race+Drift+SkyDive+.etc might sound impossible but with MTA map editor can be easier

Dingy Falls series

LR-yoyo series

Mostly normal loop races

Every customized circuit maps