Problems trying to get MTA to work.

Guest Echarin

Question

I got ASE and when I try to use that to start MTA it starts v. 0.2 of MTA!!!!!!! I had 0.2 on my computer some time ago. When I set up 0.3 I didn't remove 0.2 first so maybe the problem lies there.

Does anyone know how I might fix this?

14 answers to this question

I got it to work.... almost. I can connect to a server but when I start GTA3 I just float through the air and watch the credits.

The blinking LED that tells you if you're connected.... what colours should it be when it's blinking? And how fast should it blink?

the way it's supposed to go:

the credits are rolling...

you alt-tab back to MTA, and hit 'send game request'.

back to GTA3, and the game should go in under 20 secs.

If it doesn't... well, join the club :)

you can always try to do send game request a couple of times (one at a time when you alt tab.) then it will take about 10 secs for you to be able to choose spawn point.

Choose diablo for mafia has a few bugs.

When you do not see any other players go to main menu alt tab diconnect, reconnect, send game request go back to gta3 now you will see the other players.

Hello I write because I have problems gioco.Io I have installed, but normally when I start up tells me to select an installation of the game then I go to the folder where I installed the download but then I have an apple is to help you to explain better how do I start playing.