[Ban appeal] District76

Hello, I just came in my server and I saw 3 players using some type of exploit in my roleplay server, so I banned them from my roleplay server. Afther that I have got a few private messages on discord saying they are using some type of lagswitch and MTA haven't patched that and you can do that only on server side not multi theft auto general. I tested one of that softwares called ''[redacted] lag switch'' and afther 2 minutes I got banned from multi theft auto (not my own server). Is there any way to get unban? Plase check my unban aplication ASAP.

My serial nummber - C3FB7F80AC4BA64A6480AC7F1A7BAA54

My discord : District76#4846

Ps. I woud be really got to contact whit me about this in discord.

Edited by Dutchman101
Removed name of lagswitch
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

The usual response would be:

Temporary bans can't be appealed, and you can imagine the excuse you wrote down is usually not true (lied) which is why we can't accept that.

But in this case, as I heard that you're being disruptive and already had to get banned from the MTA discord as a result of your behavior regarding this ban, I decided to check and found out that:

- You have been using this exact same lagswitch for the entire past week

- The last time you ran this lagswitch, it broke up your routine because a few days ago, we not only added detection for more lagswitches, but also made the anti-cheat start banning for most of them instead of just kicking. This was done to reduce people testing a lot of individual lagswitches to see which one works (doesn't result in a kick), as obviously lag switches must be individually detected as lag can be caused by many innocent system factors and events. That means it's not realistically possible for us to detect all of them. So then, people will suffer pain for this practise, besides getting punished for actively using lagswitches that can all of a sudden become individually detected the next day.

The latter is what happened to you. After using a certain lagswitch contantly (yes, you lied.. please get outta here now), your lagswitch became detected and this resulted in your temporary ban. All lagswitch users therefore risk being banned for 1 day, so that's also a nice warning to go out towards anyone who thinks they are safe using a lagswitch that still works - it can suddenly change.

@District76 nice try though

• Confused 1