!Check script

Very unreliable script. I'd recomend just !slap ing them from the admin panel then !hp 'ing them. :wink:

..and what do you those health check scripts do?

If you do check if someones cheating like that, player health isn't sync'd while they're in a car, so it won't go down.

Very unreliable script. I'd recomend just !slap ing them from the admin panel then !hp 'ing them. :wink:

If you do check if someones cheating like that, player health isn't sync'd while they're in a car, so it won't go down.

You can detect when they go out ;>

The SB clan script makes people go out of their car when you use the !check command to ensure that person is clean. If they don't go out of their car, they get kicked. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

XE Server has it too, although that person must be outside of the car first, or you'll get a command like: 'He must be out of the car to check!'

But, when you'll check the wrong person who actually is nearly dead, he'll probably get banned by 'hp hack', when his hp was under 20 or 10.. Cant remember, although it has to do with it.