Bom eu sou novo por aqui é queria fazer uma denúncia de um servidor

Bom vamo lá faz 3 dias que eu comprei um serviço no servidor da (Edited) e até agr é não recebi ele já mandei 3vezes o comprovante é os cara fala que eu tenho que falar com outra pessoa e depois o outro fala pra mim falar com outro uma bagunça do c.. mais nada de eu receber o serviço em minha conta por  tanto eu até pedi para eles então devolver meu dinheiro mais eles nem vê minha msg mais então queria ver se vcs conseguia tomar as medidas possíveis 

IP do Server ;

(Edited)

(Edited)
verif mtasa://(Edited)

Edited by Tut
  • Administrators

We have investigated your report and come to the conclusion that it's not an issue MTA should help with, however we suggest you appeal the server's decision with them instead. Please read the terms and conditions found at their site in the bottom left. I have left a snippet of their Store policy however it was translated, so take inaccuracies in grammar with a pinch of salt.

III - By purchasing an item on our website, you are donating to server. In recognition of this, the server thanks you with a differentiated gameplay. §I By purchasing an item on our website you are donating to server, so that we remain online. §II We have no connection with RockStart Second section (c) tion - Refund, Money back I - Any item purchased at our store is part of a model of Donation. That said, requests for refunds will not be accepted.

Edited by Tut
  • Tut locked this topic