Worked fine untill GTA:SA Rumble HELP

Guest MrMatt

I've played mta for many happy months and i thought id have a go at Rumble which i found. Dissapointing to me to say the least. Anyway wheni came back to MTA I found that i now get connection time outs when i try to connect to a server. I have checked and i m not called "player". Solving this would make me very happy as i no longer own the original game so re-installing would be difficult.

I also have this problem now.

u need to install to copies of san adreas for gta rumble
But GTARumble only overwrites the 2 files in the data\scripts\ folder, I have backed these up for when I want to play the game in single mode.

When I try to connect to my own MTA server it times out (local 127.0.0.1) but a friend can connect to me find from external. and he also has GTARumble installed. And I think he didnt replace the /data/script/ files before starting MTA!!!

Does anyone else have some issues here so we can try and work out the cause of the problem?

Thanks.

FIXED!!!!!

The file "d3d9.dll" in the root seemed to be the file stopping MTA loading, just moved this file out, MTA works fine, put it back GTARumble works fine.

HTH someone.