[REL] Fighting Tournament Activity

tkillaaahh

31426.png

Hello,

This is a script that you could add in your server for players to have fun & to earn money.

A large map with 20 area's all mapped in different styles, these area's are the levels, from area to area you can get 1 or multiple opponents, a few levels with opponents who are barely visible, and opponents with special meelee weapons like burning you or knocking you on the ground.

When i used to have a server, i was using skinmods to have opponents match with the area style's, this way i also had a level where the opponents were little frogs, and the area bushes, which made it hard to survive, if anyone will use it i advice you to at least add a few skinmods so you can add a couple extra challenges.

At the start of the map players can choose between different fighting styles. 

Also at the start of the map will be a boxing ring, this will move in the air to the end of the map and back, since the map is large, you can use it as transport or just to sight see the areas. All over the path are also towers for spectators to stand on. These towers can be used to jump on from the boxing ring

Defeating opponents gives the players a money reward.

Players can find the teleport to the activity in the village in the north-west corner of the map, it have a map icon.

To enter each area, players have to accept the fight via a gui, this teleport them inside the area. Inside the areas are teleport arrows to exit the areas.

I have also included a text file with spawnpoint locations. I advice you to add them in your spawn system so that players who lose a fight spawn back on the map and not somewhere down in San Andreas. 

You'll need slothbot for the bots. The bots have a timer of 2 minutes on them, after these 2 minutes the bots will be destroyed and they can respawn again.

Script download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/?p=resources&s=details&id=18349

Have fun!

31424.png

31425.png

31420.png

31423.png

31428.png

31417.png

31418.png

Edited by tkillaaahh