Mta Ban

Hellow my name is victor.

I wanted to play today as usual on the server and suddenly I got a ban which I do not know what it means, please help the only programs I have on my computer is cheat engine but in mta I do not use gta sa mta steam cs go witcher 3 discord nord vpn. help please. I don't know what's wrong with my serial C75359628F65914F39A45661DBE8F3E2

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
3 hours ago, Wiktor4life said:

Hellow my name is victor

Your name is "MagicznyBudyn", and you are no longer welcome on MTA for reasons that you probably already know about.

What happened is that a member of MTA team permabanned you as a result of exploiting / glitching and then showing that thing to all of your followers on YouTube. After this ban, someone else (me) stepped in and already knowing about your overall activities, adding that we really don't want you to be unbanned, because of the following reasons:

- You are a badfluencer, which means that your aim on YouTube is to spread methods to abuse MTA (e.g exploits and glitches) and other negative, harmful activity that basically constitutes trashtalking MTA & constantly bragging with your methods of abuse that you share with all of your followers, so they can toxify gameplay.

- You were jealous of the other polish badfluencer known as "TheVarus", and even directly provoked MTA staff to do something about you in the past. Well, here we are, telling you that you're no longer welcome. You're not a normal player, and never will be.

Ban appeal denied

• Like 2
  • Haha 1