Hello my name is Vlad, got ban

Hello my name is Vlad, once I was playing on a project, suddenly I was interested in cheats after which I downloaded them and I was banned for 10 days, unfortunately I apologize,I realized my mistake could you unblock me please, I give my word that I will not use the cheat anymore, please. My serial number is 46392E2306A67C161B600B8907B91653

Hello my name is Vlad, once I was playing on a project, suddenly I was interested in cheats after which I downloaded them and I was banned for 10 days, unfortunately I apologize,I realized my mistake could you unblock me please, I give my word that I will not use the cheat anymore, please. My serial number is 46392E2306A67C161B600B8907B91653

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

As we all know, MTA forks, also known as the "russian projects" (such as RP BOX, Next RP, MTA Province) have a very limited anti-cheat, so cheating there is much more rampant than on the 'real' MTA ... But still, occasionally we help forks reduce usage of specific cheats, reaching out with an alternative type of detection that will cause a ban wave.

This is what happened last week, and is still ongoing - cheaters on forks are getting mass banned. We don't need your excuses, no one likes cheaters so as I said, when we can help forks, we won't leave that chance.

Temporary bans cannot be appealed, and forks cheating bans can't be appealed at all. Ban appeal denied. If you don't like what happened, then don't cheat again after your ban expires

@Vlad_Vlasov

EDIT (update) at April 10th, 2021: we have noticed that you never stopped cheating on forks, now it goes as far as that you serial change on your 'cheating PC' all the time and keep a main PC (with serial 314C4FF01814D9BB4996C8F99555ABA2 ) to play clean and not cheat on.

To stop you as a person and help the forks get rid of 1 of the massive cheaters, we have done the following today:

1) Make sure you cannot serial change on your 'cheating PC' anymore. We have chosen 1 of the earliest serials (46392E2306A67C161B600B8907B91653) to put it back to, in case you try to serial change.

2) Replaced the serial of your 'clean main playing PC' with the serial of your 'cheating PC' so that you will become exposed, and feel the server bans from forks that you have earned

Now the bill is settled

Edited by Dutchman101
Added update on this person