[FIXED] New bug i have found, add to list

Well i cant join any server, me and chrml know its to do with not being able to load the race mod. I have been stuck on the issue for a long time, i have made new progress, i made my own server instead of trying to join a random server, and this is what happened http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8817 ... 7172sa.jpg hopefully this will help u guys fix the problem

EDIT- I checked, its not the registry, and re-install will do nothing, probaly everything you can think of has been tried :(

Edited by Guest

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLOUTION, for all you guys that have my problem, make sure you do these three things

1. Don't run winamp in background while playing

2. Check your username, if it stayed the same from 1.0, when you could use spaces and these symbols [ and ], take em out, for example, my name. [TLR] Shadowsniper, that was my nick in 1.0, now u have to change it so it's like this, TLR-Shadowsniper

3. Check if your client dll is 573kb, if not, ill give you the dll i have done to fix it. It is compatible with all servers and is future proof, so you wont have more problems when patches come out, to get the dll, email me, i am going to ask for it to be hosted, my email is [email protected]

EDIT- Only use method 3 if number 1 and 2 dont work

I've come across the same error "Internal error! (1)" but I cant remember what I did to solve it or how I caused it (I was replicating someone elses problem lol) and this is no help I know :shock: . But it wasn't caued by 1,2 or 3.

So the error probably relates to the mod failing to load - whatever the cause.

Well i cant join any server, me and chrml know its to do with not being able to load the race mod. I have been stuck on the issue for a long time, i have made new progress, [/b]i made my own server [/b]instead of trying to join a random server, and this is what happened http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8817 ... 7172sa.jpg hopefully this will help u guys fix the problem

EDIT- I checked, its not the registry, and re-install will do nothing, probaly everything you can think of has been tried :(

most people that set up server cant join own server via the browse list

try it on quick connect ip: localhost (or 127.0.0.1)

CHAIN Pm me ill give you the dll

Thanx dude but I dont really need it. This error shows once in a while for me and a simple restart of MTASA solves it :D

i had gotten this same error also after i had kicked from a game for the client not responding. after i got the error, i went back to the main menu, then back to the server list and didnt see that error anymore.

and im using 1.1.1

Same here also.