MTA:SA's Quality Assurance action (by IJs)

ijsf

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking time my fat ass.I just got in and checked my emails, i live in England.I wasnt talking about MTA in general but the race mod thingy.We have april fools day here too but im such a miserable son of a chimp i dont like it.But i think your working that out for yourself.Im sure deathmatch will be amazing too,i really cant wait.Ive been keeping an eye on 4 or 5 mods for San Andreas, the best 2 look like Rumble and this.:)

Are you friggin stoopid that you have not even read my post.I have NOT demanded that they give us the mod now, i was just saying that they should of done the multi player mod first.Now grow up,get a life, and as for being ill-fated, i really do not give a rats ass.Im 35, rich,good looking and got a model girlfriend, so if this mod works, great, if it doesnt, so what.Its ONLY a game, now grow up.I think its amazing how you get kids and small minded biggots posting replys and telling people off when they really dont get the posting in the first place.Besides, im only saying what a lot of people are thinking.The fact that i had the bottle to say it, has alot of bearing on this.I know this multiplayer mod will take time, i know the team are amazing in what they have done.I for one will PAY for the mod if they want.You lot wanna try putting your money wihere your mouth is, and shut up.Read my last posts, you can see that i love the mod and enjoy the team spirit and theyre hard work.Semi-retired, you need to curl up and die mate, your a waste of time.Learn to read and try to understand a persons posts, you fool.

I would love to be on the beta testing team.I asked them but didnt even get a reply.Now please bare in mind that i design games for the Sony Playstation 2 and i also beta test for microsoft as well as logitech and other well know brands i was a little gutted.I love the work that the MTA team have done, and i think they have brought alot of people together with this mod.Imagine just what the deathmatch will be like, it will surely rock the multi-player gaming community.

Requests for release dates, beta tester positions and demands for information regarding future MTA features will be refused.

Thats why you didnt get on the QA Team.

Also anyone could make up some story about how they design games for sony just to beta test the game, it wouldnt be a first.

• MTA Team
I would love to be on the beta testing team.I asked them but didnt even get a reply.Now please bare in mind that i design games for the Sony Playstation 2 and i also beta test for microsoft as well as logitech and other well know brands i was a little gutted.I love the work that the MTA team have done, and i think they have brought alot of people together with this mod.Imagine just what the deathmatch will be like, it will surely rock the multi-player gaming community.

Honestly, i find that a strange list. Testing for competing brands, both hardware and software ... You know what, send me your name and some games you tested so we can look you up in the credits.

If you need some entertainment while DM is developed, try solving my 3000x3000 maze:

http://home.deds.nl/~aeron/junk/data.rar

Start:

1663,2468 (Pixel: 3326x2468)

End:

1630,1510 (Pixel: 3260x3020)

From start to end is 1618887 steps w/o dead ends.

I already solved this 500x350 maze (From red pixel to blue pixel): http://home.deds.nl/~aeron/junk/maze.PNG

If you want to race in MTA in maze i can give you a maze-map:

http://home.deds.nl/~aeron/junk/maze2.PNG

I love how your post is almost entirely relevant when turned around and pointed at yourself. That's irony at its best that is. Such a shame it is probably lost on you, killerdog.

Oh by the way, I can suggest some prety good grammar and anger management courses if you would like.

I guess some people have a pretty shaky grasp on both reality and humour, personally I thought the April fool was pretty funny :)

LOL

The MTA Team is working very hard on their new MTA version.

Remember the mta team wants it good and not half finished.

You better can wait for playing a good mod then releasing it tonight full with bugs.

And if you really want to play it this night go program something your self. Then you will find out how much time it takes to make it work good.

WELL I AM DEMANDING THEM TO GIVE THE FULL DM MOD! hurry the :o up ffs how many centuries do you want to take MTA team, were the public someone should stand up and say YOU ARE TAKING TO LONG HURRY UP NOW AND THATS AN ORDER!

I DEMAND YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

(I have the right to demand that, don't you think?

If you wantr some amusement, try solving my 3000x3000 maze a few posts up!)

WELL I AM DEMANDING THEM TO GIVE THE FULL DM MOD! hurry the :o up ffs how many centuries do you want to take MTA team, were the public someone should stand up and say YOU ARE TAKING TO LONG HURRY UP NOW AND THATS AN ORDER!

You're absolutely right. It's taking far too long and I think we should give you a refund of the money that you paid for the mod.

You're absolutely right. It's taking far too long and I think we should give you a refund of the money that you paid for the mod.

ZOMFGZ YOU ARE Z LIEK TAKIN 2 LANG ON THIS M09D THINGZ !! ZOMG!!GFDGFD TI THINK IM SEZUIRIN AT THE ANGER

yes.. you are taking to long, if you cant make a good mod fast enough then dont, instead of talking on the forum make the mod you fucking retards your taking to long, im the customer, and im ordering you all to hurry up and you should do what i say YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HURRY UP! ITS A DEMAND! I HAVE MORE RIGHT THAN THE MAKERS TO SAY HURRRRRRY THE FUCK YOU UP

IDIOTS HURRY UP!

calm down, turn off your caps lock,

and make your own multiplayer mod if you cant wait for MTA to finish...

MTA is trying to make sure thats its crash free, or you'll come back and bitch again later saying:

"OMFG itZ liek FuKKin CraShin! WtF? O_o"

and if not you someone else will so

if they've taken a long time, they figure it better be released bug-free, spot-less...perfection...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, the link of downloading the deathmatch update is not working.

i tried to open it from lots of computers in diffirant places and it didn,t work , plz fix it or make another link.

TY :P:twisted::twisted::twisted::lol: