What does your name mean?

Lággy

Mine means: dit is pret. im een moordenaar. ik bezit. i pwn. ik ben uw vader. ik maakte de computer BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA zeggen. im de "man" I u. i pwn bent u dit pret. im een moordenaar. ik bezit. i pwn. ik ben uw vader. ik maakte de computer BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA zeggen. im de "man" I u. i pwn bent u dit pret. im een moordenaar. ik bezit. i pwn. ik ben uw vader. ik maakte de computer BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA zeggen. im de "man" I u. i pwn bent u dit pret. im een moordenaar. ik bezit. i pwn. ik ben uw vader. ik maakte de computer BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA zeggen. im de "man" I u. i pwn u.

• 3 weeks later...

Could it be Associate production coordinating directorial associate managing departmental division office supervisor of the international network amalgamation distributors corporation management organizational association of men who like pussy. ?

:oops: I hope it's not what I think it is.

• 3 weeks later...

my name is appropriate for several reasons.

-i read comic books, and if you name any animal then put MAN at the end, you have a superhero name.

-i tend to be lazy

-i like that its one of the 7 deadly sins (side note: someday i wanna start a deadly sins clan)

-sloths are cool animals

-i was once bitten by a radioactive sloth that was sent to earth in a rocket from a dying planet. this very same sloth once killed my parents in an alley when i was 8 years old by using gamma rays. Ever since that day i have dedicated my life to fighting online game cheaters

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking....

retarded...

Yankee....

I have had this name even before i seen Futurama. (2003). my name before that was freaky but i only used it for 4 months and didnt really do anything with it. My step-brother gave me the idea for this name, as for all you that say this is generic...you dont know the meaning. :P

haha not rly. i used to use FrYlOcK, then changed to Cruzer, then thought of FuckingretardedYankee because i live in the upper south USA. Ok, no i have posted, happy now?

FrY - now you know the rest of the story...