[SELL] Various RP maps for several cities

Hey Guys, so I mentioned this in my previous Kota post but I figured i'd make a new post giving more details on all this. Since i've either mapped for or lead the mapping team on several now-shut-down English RP servers, I have a ton of maps i'm looking to sell to help with some bills and other things. I'm leaving MTA development for good so i'm hoping someone else can get some use out of these now.

Every map listed here is my property and was made by me, with the few exceptions of friends coming on to help here and there. I'm selling packages for each city, or if you'd only like to buy a single map that's possible as well. Please DM me either on forums or Discord (5150#5150) if you're interested (I respond faster on discord).

Blueberry Package

Spoiler

Blueberry Gas Station
NL09UT1.jpeg

Blueberry Boat Docks (i can remove the boats if requested)

oppck6x.jpeg

Blueberry Medical Center

HKzDnVC.jpg

Construction Site and Apartments (Also includes all powerlines, telephone poles, tire skid marks, and road cracks/potholes removed for Blueberry)

2xxuzl2.jpeg

Blueberry Airfield

(LODs arent working for some reason on my mapping server, but the map file does have LODs enabled so it renders the whole map at once. i took several SSes instead of getting them to work, sorry)

pwtGpTL.jpg

Mwph4va.jpeg

Hkem59D.jpeg

3yONfP1.jpeg

Montgomery Package

Spoiler

Montgomery Apartments (includes burnt area removed from building)

bgKMJl1.jpg

xwH2O4q.jpeg

Basketball Courts

C6PlBd7.jpg

0FdGCQl.jpeg

Junkyard

yNL91Ju.jpg

bzmyeJf.jpg

Dillimore Package

Spoiler

Dillimore Fire Department

i6zgEEJ.jpg

Dillimore PD garage and next-door parking lot

BxMnFXJ.jpg

San Fierro Package

(I have way too many SF maps to load individually and take SSes of for this post, but if you DM me I will send SSes on request)

Spoiler

Xrx5RlC.png

XBYQJbg.png

k9UY9NO.png

Other cities will be posted for sale when I find them, a lot of stuff is on my old computer and I need to transfer them over and load them into server to check them out. Thanks for reading!

Edited by 5150
  • Like 1