Problem with Music searcher

Marinovv

Hello, everyone. Before I start, I want to apologize if I wronged the section, but I'm new here.

Music searcher (musicsearcher) I added this resource to my server today, but it doesn't work correctly. I added mine (YouTube API key) and everything is perfect so far.  However, when I want to play a song in the game, it gives me the error that this song cannot be played. Do you think that this plugin should be granted admin rights in any way in order for it to work and how?

20 hours ago, Hydra said:

Yes, it needs admin rights

Press P in game -> Resources -> Manage ACL -> Admin -> click on ,,Add Objects" -> resource.musicsearcher and click ok

Thanks, I tried this too, but the problem remains the same. In fact, I think the problem may be on YouTube............

It's an old resource. Years ago there was a site that provided a free API to convert youtube vids to MP3 so you could play them in-game.
It was buggy tho cuz it was taking some time to convert them and the playSound function just wouldn't play them.

Soo back on topic - nowadays this website is dead which means this resource won't work.
There are some resources you can find and use which play youtube music using the CEF browser.

• Thanks 1