DxDraw back or front problem

redditing

2 hours ago, xLive said:

What do you mean by "the back of the screen"?

imagine that you have two drawn dxdraws, and they overlap, only one of them is on the front and is all visible but covers the back part of the other dxdraw 
so my question is how to make dxdraw the first to the back and the second to the front of the screen
  • Moderators
14 minutes ago, redditing said:

so my question

Please use normal text format, it makes it hard to

Spoiler

read...

dxDraw functions are like paint, the last colour you put on the canvas will be visible.

Which means that it is all about timing, this can be adjusted by changing the addEventHandler priority.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/AddEventHandler

removedEventHandler > addEventHandler

addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "high" ) -- first layer of paint = back
addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "normal" ) -- normal = middle
addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "low" ) -- last layer of paint = top

addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "low-1" ) -- last layer of paint = top top
addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "low-2" ) -- last layer of paint = top top top

An alternative is looping through a table and changing the item order.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, IIYAMA said:

Please use normal text format, it makes it hard to

Reveal hidden contents

read...

dxDraw functions are like paint, the last colour you put on the canvas will be visible.

Which means that it is all about timing, this can be adjusted by changing the addEventHandler priority.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/AddEventHandler

removedEventHandler > addEventHandler

addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "high" ) -- first layer of paint = back
addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "normal" ) -- normal = middle
addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "low" ) -- last layer of paint = top

addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "low-1" ) -- last layer of paint = top top
addEventHandler( "onClientRender", root, function () end, false, "low-2" ) -- last layer of paint = top top top

An alternative is looping through a table and changing the item order.

Forgive me for that font, I was just typing on my phone and the font was always changing on my phone, but thanks to you I was able to fix it, Thanks!

• Like 1