Yo Bois I Made This Video Essay On - Why Is GTA SA So Good?

GrunWho

So I have a lot of thoughts on the game and I am MORE that ready to fight to the death to defend my opinion but still I really want to hear your takes - Why is the game so good? Now I don't actually want to hear what is your opinion I actually just what to know I am wrong? 

My actual opinion really is that the game is a very, very good existential distraction and a fairly good simulation of our real world but just, you know the cool stuff. And maybe there is some nostalgia since this is the game that literally everyone was playing while I was like 13 but you know, we all have our weak spots. 

I made the vid because I am real passionate for the game, not to fish views...here is the link tho - 

14 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

Did you already give MTA a try?

Nope I am looking into mods since I have played trough to the game 2 times and I am starting to crave for something new. But since my setup is only a potato laptop with Linux and I run the game with proton from steam...I think I will need to thinker with the mods for a while until I get them working.