Vote to remove "911" maps eg "9-11" maps from centre

Remove the maps from Community Centre?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the maps from Community Centre?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95% of the world huh?!?, ok then so why is it only the brits and yanks and a few others who want to keep in americas favour that are supporting the "war on terror", i dont know what americans think but certainly the brits wish that this whole thing never started but now we cant exactly pull our troops out because of the mess that the country is in atm. imho this whole war on terror thing was an attempt from america to keep some kind of control of the thing that is essential to the modern world... OIL. Saddam NEVER had any WMD and if this was all kick started because of 9/11 then why isnt more resources being used to track bin laden they simply have let him go, just like what they did to saddam in the gulf war??

95% of the world huh?!?, ok then so why is it only the brits and yanks and a few others who want to keep in americas favour that are supporting the "war on terror", i dont know what americans think but certainly the brits wish that this whole thing never started but now we cant exactly pull our troops out because of the mess that the country is in atm. imho this whole war on terror thing was an attempt from america to keep some kind of control of the thing that is essential to the modern world... OIL. Saddam NEVER had any WMD and if this was all kick started because of 9/11 then why isnt more resources being used to track bin laden they simply have let him go, just like what they did to saddam in the gulf war??

I would tear this post apart like it's my job, but it's just easier to call you stupid and tell you that it's not just the UK that supports the US "war." (even though I personally don't.) Quite a few countries indeed. Try over 20 major independent nations. Just from reading through that, you are doing nothing but spouting off propaganda that is nothing but total BS. You obviously have no idea what's going on, and are just following what the latest message board trend is. We still ar looking for Bin Laden (shows your intelligence is way out in left field huh?) And please enlighten me, if we wanted control of the oil, or let's just say "Bush" did, then why are/is we/he pushing through legislation and government grants to fund new methods of powering our vehicles? Also, why is the government giving big income supplements to companies releasing cars that are less dependent on oil?

Oh and lastly, don't stereotype my entire country. You just look shallow for doing so. Grow up and drop the ethnocentric act, it's really stale.

Terrorist to one, freedom fighter to another.

When 95% of the free world believes it was terrorist, the ratio isn't 1:1. :?

I'm american but what happend on 9/11 wasnt "terrorsit" but only our own goverment check this website out it should convince http://www.reopen911.org...

While I love the idea of that, it's just FUD, and nothing more. Complete and utter FUD. It's almost funny people still believe that. You've seen one too many Mel Gibson films (there's a joke in there, if need be I'll explain it...)

I just play MTA for fun and I don't care what kind of stuff I do in it like crashing into buildings. Just as long the game is fun, I'll play it. But I'm not an American, I'm Australian, so I don't really know what these maps REALLY feel like for Americans. I just know they find them really offensive, because they've experienced it. People who have an experience of this would find them offensive, people who don't, doesn't really care as much. So if some family member died in the 9/11, or you or some related is a survivor of it, you would find it really offensive wouldn't you? Give these people a break.

• MTA Team
Those aren't real terrorists in CSS Blokker. They're fake terrorists of a wierd take over the world faction that ISNT REAL.

Come on, I voted you my favorite MTA member. :oops:

So flying a virtual aircraft into a virual building is real? you keep saying e-this and e-that but when you talk about the 9/11 maps then all of a suddon you forget that those are e-maps in a e-game.

I would tear this post apart like it's my job, but it's just easier to call you stupid and tell you that it's not just the UK that supports the US "war." (even though I personally don't.) Quite a few countries indeed. Try over 20 major independent nations. Just from reading through that, you are doing nothing but spouting off propaganda that is nothing but total BS. You obviously have no idea what's going on, and are just following what the latest message board trend is. We still ar looking for Bin Laden (shows your intelligence is way out in left field huh?) And please enlighten me, if we wanted control of the oil, or let's just say "Bush" did, then why are/is we/he pushing through legislation and government grants to fund new methods of powering our vehicles? Also, why is the government giving big income supplements to companies releasing cars that are less dependent on oil?

Oh and lastly, don't stereotype my entire country. You just look shallow for doing so. Grow up and drop the ethnocentric act, it's really stale.

Terrorist to one, freedom fighter to another.

When 95% of the free world believes it was terrorist, the ratio isn't 1:1. :?

I'm american but what happend on 9/11 wasnt "terrorsit" but only our own goverment check this website out it should convince http://www.reopen911.org...

While I love the idea of that, it's just FUD, and nothing more. Complete and utter FUD. It's almost funny people still believe that. You've seen one too many Mel Gibson films (there's a joke in there, if need be I'll explain it...)

Can you please name all the country's apart from america and britain that are actively supporting this war and that have sent troops over to there? :/ certainly not at the 20 mark anyway.

Also about you saying about bust pushing through legislation.. ok fair enough now he is pulling his finger out but no longer than a year ago he was claming like a rite proper twit that pollution from oil e.t.c was not the cause of global warming which is why now he is pushing through all this to try and limit the damage that has already been done and to save face because everyone seemingly apart from him realised this a long time ago.

Those aren't real terrorists in CSS Blokker. They're fake terrorists of a wierd take over the world faction that ISNT REAL.

Come on, I voted you my favorite MTA member. :oops:

These 9/11 maps on the Community center are just as real as the Terrorists in CS:S. No harm can come from them in real life so just leave them be

Can you please name all the country's apart from america and britain that are actively supporting this war and that have sent troops over to there? :/ certainly not at the 20 mark anyway.

Also about you saying about bust pushing through legislation.. ok fair enough now he is pulling his finger out but no longer than a year ago he was claming like a rite proper twit that pollution from oil e.t.c was not the cause of global warming which is why now he is pushing through all this to try and limit the damage that has already been done and to save face because everyone seemingly apart from him realised this a long time ago.

Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Rep, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Georgia, Honduras, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Ukraine.

And that's not all of them as far as I know. That totals 33 btw.

And as far as your notions that Global Warming exists: There is no conclusive evidence that disproves it exists, or that it doesn't exist. Is it possible? I'll give you that much. But according to geological time lines, the earth is about due for a warming period (based on previous patterns in global cooling and warming in the past, not our immediate past mind you.)

But I digress.

• MTA Team

global warming is something natural, that is correct, however the current global warming itself is going to fast and that makes it unnatural. The current global warming would even be going fster if there was less smog in the air. Basicly our polution is both speeding it up and slowing it down at the same time and both problems need to be adressed at the same time.

Also cyrix, a nice list of countries, but we both know that a lot of those countires are in no position to send troops and only supported the war in irak cause other wise the US would stop supporting them. Third world countries can be easely manipulated once you start talking about money. Also the netherlands stopped supporting it after they noticed that the public was completly against it and they pulled out their troops.

• MTA Team

I think we have said what needed to be said.

Some poeple find it immoral to have these kind of maps and even though the team regrets that people make thesemaps it is not up to us to censor this.

You can not draw a simple line between what is allowed and what not. In the end it is all virtual. If you kill some gangstas, cops or fly into a building, it's all virtual. Also e-terrorism happens in more places then on these 911 maps (just think about counterstrike).

I would like to call upon server owners not to add every single map from the center but make a decent selection.

I would also like to make one more reply to :Rob

You don't fly with a boeing 737 in GTA and the towers you crash in isn't the WTC or the pentagon.