Please Read, All Who Read My Posts

3dfx

hey guys, didnt mean to piss off everyone, what happend was I tried to make a suggestion an admin got on my case about it and started all this shit, so I just kept the fire going, I probably should have stoped but I have a short temper when someone gets on my case. Nothing personal guys. MTA is not that great but with some C++ programming it will be good, you guys are on the right track. Maybe you could talk to spooky over at http://www.gta3mods.com (the guy who made the vice city txd tool) or just tell me what you want to tell him and Ill talk to him. I just want to stop this shit before it gets too far.

~

Hahahahaha MTA cloths cool, if i spot anyone wearing that shit im going to go and beat them up :twisted: . Also i was thinking the same as 3dfx.. why not get some out of team codders to help u with this little project, another WAY OFF idea iv had is why not just go to the real GTA3 team and ask them... if there not 2 retarded and dont want money for it then they shud help since it is making there game better and they shud know since they tried it

Wot the official guys who made GTA3 are trying to help !! :o !. Well take there advice or wot not N go striaght to C++... i dont know C++ i am just about to start it in colage but all i know is that its a powerfull code and most games are wrote it in so why aint MTA ???.